SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM whining about all the negative publicity he got after the boat wreck. Well, hell yes!! He & Handsome showed up at the hosp. to save Paul & blame Connor! Tried to intimidate the witnesses! Hauled away the evidence (boat) & MM & Handsome strolled around the crime scene like tourists! The other families were treated like dirt. Infuriating

One more note/question/thought as I look at the condensed timeline and Maggie's phone compared to Alex's movements.

Him driving that golf cart makes it make even more sense. He picked her phone up and walked to the golf cart and drove it to the house and put it in his truck. We see 59 steps with her phone in the 8:53-8:55ish time frame. So now we also know that Alex's 283 steps start at 9:02 and then his vehicle has something register at 9:03 or so.. maybe that was said when the key fob gets close to the car if I recall that testimony right. So he grabs her phone heads to the golf cart returns to the house and puts her phone in the truck. We have no idea what is going on from 8:55 and 9:02 because he don't have either phone on him at this time. He's maybe showering or changing or both. At this time I think the tarp and weapons maybe even his bloody clothing at all in the golf cart or in his vehicle. Then he picks up his phone at 9:02 and we see his movement then. He grabs his keys and heads outside while then makes his vehicle have that 9:03 event, but he doesn't leave for a few minutes. He is making sure he has everything. Then he heads to Almeda calling everyone including Maggie several times. I think he's looking at her phone every time he calls to see what other notifications have came in during that time. Maybe when he calls he can see what is on the screen without unlocking that phone. He wants to see who is alerted or not.

Maggie's iPhone backlight on 10:00:24pm
Alex turns into his driveway at 10:00:30pm

Might Alex have tossed the phone as he approached his driveway on the return trip? We have no GPS info on Maggie's phone. If tossing the phone would make the backlight come on, it does this just 6 seconds before he turns onto his driveway.

One of the "trial watchers" CourtTV just interviewed outside the courthouse during lunch break said the jury looked bored. Hopefully it's because they can see AM has just changed his story to fit the facts (he is a leopard who can change his spots...) just some low country high theater.
JMO
Bad actor, IMO

AM whining about all the negative publicity he got after the boat wreck. Well, hell yes!! He & Handsome showed up at the hosp. to save Paul & blame Connor! Tried to intimidate the witnesses! Hauled away the evidence (boat) & MM & Handsome strolled around the crime scene like tourists! The other families were treated like dirt. Infuriating
Yeah but he'd never interfere with potential witnesses...only the help

Train is a-rollin, all aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!
Yes indeed we are foot loose in here and still wrapping our minds around this Fairy Tale along with hands wrapped around drinks to try and absorb AM's shifting to meet the facts and water works. Oh the chicken has come to and back on the bar, can't keep a good chicken down.

One more note/question/thought as I look at the condensed timeline and Maggie's phone compared to Alex's movements.

Him driving that golf cart makes it make even more sense. He picked her phone up and walked to the golf cart and drove it to the house and put it in his truck. We see 59 steps with her phone in the 8:53-8:55ish time frame. So now we also know that Alex's 283 steps start at 9:02 and then his vehicle has something register at 9:03 or so.. maybe that was said when the key fob gets close to the car if I recall that testimony right. So he grabs her phone heads to the golf cart returns to the house and puts her phone in the truck. We have no idea what is going on from 8:55 and 9:02 because he don't have either phone on him at this time. He's maybe showering or changing or both. At this time I think the tarp and weapons maybe even his bloody clothing at all in the golf cart or in his vehicle. Then he picks up his phone at 9:02 and we see his movement then. He grabs his keys and heads outside while then makes his vehicle have that 9:03 event, but he doesn't leave for a few minutes. He is making sure he has everything. Then he heads to Almeda calling everyone including Maggie several times. I think he's looking at her phone every time he calls to see what other notifications have came in during that time. Maybe when he calls he can see what is on the screen without unlocking that phone. He wants to see who is alerted or not.

Maggie's iPhone backlight on 10:00:24pm
Alex turns into his driveway at 10:00:30pm

Might Alex have tossed the phone as he approached his driveway on the return trip? We have no GPS info on Maggie's phone. If tossing the phone would make the backlight come on, it does this just 6 seconds before he turns onto his driveway.
Brilliant catch!

Amen. And add to that, from his testimony today, he did not trust law enforcement etc. While the defendant had apparently been trapsing all over crime scenes and others. For years? Can I have a Whopper please? Are they on the train car? MO.

ETA. Food that is, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member