SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to listen to AM reference one more time about "past testimony" or things we've heard in court, I'm going to scream. It's so obvious, to me, that he is spinning tales to fit what has been already testified to. I hope the jury is seeing this for what it is...MOO.

This is a murder trial right? He's talked at length about everything but the murders! Also practically every single person who was called to the stand was asked to tell the court a little about themselves. Not Alex.

He never once went into his background with MM. How they met and fell in love, how they built their lives together, her likes and dislikes, how they felt about having kids....ya know very basic human background. There hasn't been word ONE about any of this. MM might has well been a part of furniture or a hunting dog. He has shown not one single speck of affection or love or expression of loss. Everything he's talked about relates to HIM and HIM only!! There is or was no room in his life for anything or any body. I've never seen a husband accused of murder fail to say he loved his wife in some way shape or form. That word has never crossed his lips since we became aware of this case.

It's very, very telling!! He's not, was not or never was in love with Maggie. I really hope the jury has picked up on this!

I really wish we knew if Maggie had talked to an accountant to look into finances. Maybe Maggie in the past had always just allowed him to deal with finances, but I really think what changed was she found pills AGAIN and she didn't trust him any more with the finances especially with the boat case over their head.

So if she was now questioning him, questioning the pills, questioning the finances, and then he's confronted that day at work. He lost control of a lot of things and THAT is motive for murder.

Did he know it would be difficult to get the funds from Moselle if Maggie died? Did he assume it would go to him? Just because it was harder for him because she died doesn't mean he knew before that it would be harder.

AM sure likes to sound important and knowledgeable …. Let that jury know you are an attorney!!! I personally wish he would zip it, but obviously he’s going to keep talking non-stop with all these details … anything to sway the jury.
Oh yeah he's been working on this financial statement for years now, he was on it, yes he was...he should have pounded his fist for effect

So much of this sounds like "addict behavior". A high functioning, entitled addict with resources was doing anything he could to keep getting access to drugs and maintaining the lifestyle he loves. Addicts will do or say anything to keep getting high. They become very adept at manipulating people, scheming, stealing, etc. The drugs themselves alter their brains, thinking, emotions. Loved ones just become people to manipulate to get money for drugs. Cooking up a scheme to deal with debt and get drugs by killing your wife and son is not unusual for an addict. They lose empathy and feelings for loved ones and friends.

So he’s saying all that money went to his addiction…OxyContin and Oxycodone

Saying it started from a knee injury in college with hydrocodone

Says he went to a detox facility three times staring in 2017. In house facility in Atlanta…but didn’t he end up in Orlando?

This is a murder trial right? He's talked at length about everything but the murders! Also practically every single person who was called to the stand was asked to tell the court a little about themselves. Not Alex.

He never once went into his background with MM. How they met and fell in love, how they built their lives together, her likes and dislikes, how they felt about having kids....ya know very basic human background. There hasn't been word ONE about any of this. MM might has well been a part of furniture or a hunting dog. He has shown not one single speck of affection or love or expression of loss. Everything he's talked about relates to HIM and HIM only!! There is or was no room in his life for anything or any body. I've never seen a husband accused of murder fail to say he loved his wife in some way shape or form. That word has never crossed his lips since we became aware of this case.

It's very, very telling!! He's not, was not or never was in love with Maggie. I really hope the jury has picked up on this!
Great observation

Ask him where the canvas Sperry topsiders are, the ones he wore to his mom’s.
He bragged about all the places he has left his clothes. Must be nice to have such a volume of clothe$ one never really needs to remember where one dropped/left/ them?!

His method is to gaslight,blame shift & talk in circles. Hurl worthy.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member