SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all - thanks to the live tweeting and posting- I physically cannot watch or listen to AM.

I got lost … which I know is AM’s strategy by design…but how is he connecting the lying about being at the kennels with the innocuous tale of the chicken? He says he wasn’t thinking straight when the first responders arrived - he remembers and tells them about a nap (now maybe just a doze), but not the happy time chasing the chicken because why? And when asked when he saw them last he says he does not remember - but now this chicken story is so specific and clear. So the drugs made him paranoid so he lied about the kennels and the chicken but not the nap? Or is is implying he was paranoid he would be considered a suspect so he lied. What a mess.

I hope Waters presses him about the drugs - what did he take- how many - when. Was he popping them after work? While checking the sunflowers and droopy trees? Before dinner? After dinner? At mom’s. And didn’t PM take his pills? Where was his back up stash? How does he explain testimony that he was coherent at the scene and not acting paranoid.

This is a MESS.
I’d love to see AM’s toxic screens introduced as evidence. Love to know if they show high doses of opioids…..or not.

Amen. And add to that, from his testimony today, he did not trust law enforcement etc. While the defendant had apparently been trapsing all over crime scenes and others. For years? Can I have a Whopper please? Are they on the train car? MO.

ETA. Food that is, sorry.
In the world of AM and people like him, it's a rule you cannot trust those you cannot bribe. jmo

I find myself willing AM to just shut up because the longer he talks, the longer the cross is gonna be, and I'm going to run out of personal days to take off at work. How can he, as the smartest person in the room, not see how badly this is going to turn out for him?

Edited to add IMO

AM sure likes to sound important and knowledgeable …. Let that jury know you are an attorney!!! I personally wish he would zip it, but obviously he’s going to keep talking non-stop with all these details … anything to sway the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay