SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a murder trial right? He's talked at length about everything but the murders! Also practically every single person who was called to the stand was asked to tell the court a little about themselves. Not Alex.

He never once went into his background with MM. How they met and fell in love, how they built their lives together, her likes and dislikes, how they felt about having kids....ya know very basic human background. There hasn't been word ONE about any of this. MM might has well been a part of furniture or a hunting dog. He has shown not one single speck of affection or love or expression of loss. Everything he's talked about relates to HIM and HIM only!! There is or was no room in his life for anything or any body. I've never seen a husband accused of murder fail to say he loved his wife in some way shape or form. That word has never crossed his lips since we became aware of this case.

It's very, very telling!! He's not, was not or never was in love with Maggie. I really hope the jury has picked up on this!
One word: narcissist ….

How on earth can anyone -- especially the jury -- know when AM is not lying???

DH: "How'd you get yourself into such a [financial] predicament?"
AM: "Well, it was...my addiction..."

Grrr...all this blame-shifting! (MOO) Yet...earlier today, when asked by his attorneys re: a variety of things (Was he at the kennels at 8:44 p.m. the night of June 7, 2021? Was he...etc., etc.?), AM responded, "I lied."

Why would he not come right out and admit that he's lied about the murders of MM and PM -- that he/AM actually did kill them? Why would he not admit to...his "addiction" to...drug trafficking and money laundering? (All entirely MOO and speculation, based upon various pieces of evidence...)

Praying that the jury will have great clarity and discernment to see and to understand AM's character, and his inability to be truthful, even...while on the witness stand... (MOO)

So much of this sounds like "addict behavior". A high functioning, entitled addict with resources was doing anything he could to keep getting access to drugs and maintaining the lifestyle he loves. Addicts will do or say anything to keep getting high. They become very adept at manipulating people, scheming, stealing, etc. The drugs themselves alter their brains, thinking, emotions. Loved ones just become people to manipulate to get money for drugs. Cooking up a scheme to deal with debt and get drugs by killing your wife and son is not unusual for an addict. They lose empathy and feelings for loved ones and friends.
Evil...in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member