SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He remembers nothing relevant EVER. Not one single thing can he remember when it comes to specifics about crime. He completely blew bye everything about his financial crimes. They might as well have never happened.

I want to puke in his face. This is a vile, disgusting human being. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

<rsbm>

Did he know it would be difficult to get the funds from Moselle if Maggie died? Did he assume it would go to him? Just because it was harder for him because she died doesn't mean he knew before that it would be harder.
It would not have been harder to get funding at that time because his partner in crime (RL) at the PSB was still employed. Their banking frauds had yet to be discovered. The night of 6-7 as far as AM knew, the money train was still on the tracks and he would be able to get a loan against Moselle and Edisto with no problem as well as increase his personal line of credit to $600K. JG is wrong in implying AM would not have been better off. jmo

I find myself willing AM to just shut up because the longer he talks, the longer the cross is gonna be, and I'm going to run out of personal days to take off at work. How can he, as the smartest person in the room, not see how badly this is going to turn out for him?

Edited to add IMO

So we are confident that the jury now seems him as ‘more’ guilty than they did 24 hrs ago?
I’m not. Wait until the cross examination, then we’ll see.

OMG...testifying he was a full blown addict BUT it did not affect his ability to practice law..... he says he remained a competent attorney...:eek: OMG nice contrast to the beginning of his testimony where he says HE IS A LIAR due to opiods, so confused and blah blah blah...but never affected his brain to practice law/deal with clients:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay