SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! And his extended family is trying to protect their brand. I’m sure they’re angry at having to change the name of the law firm, excluding ‘Murdaugh’. They’re all Murdaugh’s too. IMO, that’s their motivation to have their brother/father exonerated.
Changing the name of that law firm is a blessing. Who names there law firm after a human trafficker? Mistake corrected in my mind

So...... he quickly changed plans after meeting with his good friend who he stole money from.....this is his MO. He is highly, highly unpredictable. He made a snap decision that night. Just like he made a snap decision that day he got Eddie Smith to try and kill him. Didn't care that Eddie Smith would spend the rest of his life in jail. Didn't care what his actions did to anybody.

I thought Blanca testified the shirt AM had on when he went to work was a polo and she fixed the collar. She said the collar was a different material. I also thought she said the shirt in the tree video was a columbia? and wasn't the shirt he wore to work. Then JG, on cross, showed her an enlargement of the tree video shirt and said it wasn't a columbia because columbia's have a logo on them and she agreed. He then asks her do you see a logo on that shirt and she says no, it's a columbia style shirt.

If AM claims he was wearing a vinny vines shirt in the tree video and JG has shown there's no logo on that shirt, would not that impeach AM saying it was a vinny vines because vinny vines has a whale logo on every shirt they manufacture? Plus, I believe the vinny vines shirt collars are the same material as the shirt. jmo
Yep, you got it. But Alex will just lie about it. What motive does Blanca have to lie though? None, whatsoever.

Look to me like his sister and brother there are sad and cryingish at Alex's testimony how wonderful Maggie was in all ways. It seems FOR Alex losing such a wonderful woman and wife and mother of his sons. They believe him I'd say. Buster just blankly observing and yes, it all makes me SICK as he took all of this away from her and her future. regardless STOP talking about her pregnancy so the just had the TWO boys. GROSSING ME OUT HE IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe