SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I won’t dispute that but I don’t know if that’s the case”

What does that mean? He’s not saying ‘yes’ instead he is saying “I don’t dispute that”
Well, in his defense, when you're swindling so many people, it's impossible to remember details about every single one of them. They were even human beings to him.

I hope Mr. Waters moves on to what happened at the dog kennels, Paul's cell phone video, the data from the car GPS, real soon.

I think the jury has a very good idea now about the financial crimes and a good idea about how AM is not to be trusted with being honest. But I get that Waters wants to lay a good foundation before going to the Big Stuff.

I’m not getting that he has brain damage. He’s very calculated and knows how to get the results that he wants. That takes practiced effort in plotting accordingly.

I don’t know if narcissism or deception is considered as brain damage but if so I may agree.

What do mean specifically about brain damage, I may be missing something? I’m open to learning.
BBM
What was it his coworker called it???
The art of bull s_h_i_t_t_i_n_g.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads