SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin spin spin and blame others! Stop AM!
Yes and no answers only!
for me this is unusual cross..use to yes and no and no narrative permitted. but in this instance, I am appreciating this because the defense is disarmed when they get up again to try to clean it up...its now not a matter of allowing him to answer...AM keeps pontificating which is a mess for them. not to say they wont try to explain away the narrative he was allowed to give and replace it with yet another!

Am I wrong but AM wanted people to come be with him? He wanted people to see the whole scene? Sorry but I’d call family and meet them at house . When my dad died and police coronor etc was there they allowed us in a separate part of house with police out of the way. Why call on a kid? Roro

He was not buds with SLED - he was buds with Colleton County agents, right? That is why SLED was called in?
His solicitor badge face up on the dash of the suburban made him "friends" with SLED. A 3 dimensional representation of truth, justice and power on display for purposes of intimidation to tread lightly.
jmo

Why call on a kid? Roro
According to AM - because he didn't want to be alone and wanted someone there. (Why you'd want someone, much less a 20 year old kid, to see your 'wife and child hurt badly' is a big question in my head.)

According to me - because he saw PM's phone and saw the notifications from 'RowRow' and was trying to CYA and see what he knows.

No dedicated loving father would involve anyone's kid in that scene. I would never want anyone to witness that trauma filled murder scene. But AM did cause he needed them to be on his side - only cares about himself. I would not want my extended family to see that either - what was he thinking? You can't unsee it

I just don't believe his story about being an addict. At least not to the extent he says he was using. 70 pills per day at 30mg each?? That's not sustainable. At least not being able to take that much and function on a daily basis. Plus for someone who keeps saying over and over how much he hates to sweat, he sure picked the wrong substance to abuse. I'm also curious how he has detoxed being in jail. That would be one heck of a withdrawal from that amount. Cold-turkey too unless he got preferential treatment.

FYI- Just saw on Law and Crime, the Officer wanted to stop people from leaving, until AM was removed, as apparently, there have been attempts at passing contraband to AM. Kinda like AM patting his sons butt-NO CONTACT! This family and their overpriveledged criminal Clan truly anger me to the max!

Thank you dear. The father of one of my college friends was murdered the same year. Jurors are people with their own experiences and feelings, and I believe most take their responsibility very seriously. It's emotional in any case I believe. So many sad details and wasted lives...
IMO, jurors count on their feelings as they saw and heard everything in all their time on this jury even if they can't remember all of the details. I'm not saying all of them have made up their minds but a good many have.

I wonder why the forensic accountant and divorce atty have not been shared in this case - seems very relevant if it is a fact. I thought all evidence the state has must be in at this point in the trial? I know they have a rebuttal but can that be added if true?
Is it possible that the evidence is in, but they were waiting to see if Alex took the stand or to see how the defense went about presenting their side first. I haven't heard Alex say anything about trouble in the marriage.. even downplays Maggie finding his pills this last time. Claims the world was wonderful, not too worried about the boat case, didn't feel threatened by the confrontation (or as he says not a confrontation - give me a break) about stealing from clients.. his world was great just had that pocket full of pills that made him paranoid... nothing to see here..

Then in rebuttal they expose the lies he told.. show she did hire an accounant, did consult with a divorce lawyer.. etc. It might be smart to present it after Alex makes all the claims about the great marriage.

"There's no one else around that the dogs didn't know" The awkwardness of that moment was felt all the way into my living room. I can't wait for the closing arguments because I know this will be repeated at that time. The jury needs to remember that AM said that under oath.

I just want to know when MM supposedly laid out her pajamas and undergarments in the doorway of the laundry room in prep for bed.

Dinner, out to the kennels, she is murdered. So, not in that timeframe.

In from car (with phone remaining out there), bathroom break after long drive, chat a bit before and/or while having dinner on a tray in the den, out to the dog kennels. No, not in that timeframe.

And after the murders, many guests in the house. And the pajamas sit all that time in the doorway of the laundry room?

Something is not computing.

Edited: Grammar.

Last edited:
wish the pros asked him why he didnt call his other son who 'could have been in danger'...ya know, where is he, was he on the hit list...the reason he needed to go get his gun because he made utterances about who could have done this due to PM's threats. but calls a neighbor whose dog they are kenneling due to his absence, he knows he isnt home, and all his family and friends. gawd.

No dedicated loving father would involve anyone's kid in that scene. I would never want anyone to witness that trauma filled murder scene. But AM did cause he needed them to be on his side - only cares about himself. I would not want my extended family to see that either - what was he thinking? You can't unsee it
Calling his brothers over to be in the thick of it is also what makes me think this goes deeper - they were all fearful their name was going to be dragged through the mud. Especially if they thought she hired a forensic accountant and divorce atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter