SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also imagine that if Paul and Maggie were shot shortly before he left the house at 9:06 then those dogs would be barking like crazy due to strangers just having been there shooting 2 people dead.. Alex would have heard those dogs barking at 9:06 when he walked to his car..
Killers set on killing would have shot the dogs to keep them quiet. No living creature would have been spared...AM included. moo

I'm not particularly enamored with AM's politeness, i.e. "Yes, sir", "No, sir", "Mr. Waters", etc. That said, I think some jurors might be smitten by this. How could this polite, well-spoken man have committed such a heinous crime?

Total southern thing. I'm a transplant from a northern state and have been living in The South for well over 30 years. Whenever I return up there for a visit with my friends and family it usually takes me a few weeks before I stop myself with the " Yes, mam, No man, Yes Sir, No Sir " with everyone! Same with Ya'll instead of You All.

One of my friend's mother is about 20 or so yrs older than me and I always say " Yes, Mam, No Mam" to her in regular conversationI've known her for most of my life. She called me out on it one day. " It makes me feel old" she says! It's all done in a playful way on her end but I did notice I do it all the time. It's just one of those regional things.There is nothing good or bad behind it.

BAM! SGT Daniel Green body video: he asked: last time he was here with them or talked to them.... *earlier tonite..: answer: he left, dont know exact time, was gone for about 1.5 hours at his mom's...and saw them for about 45 minutes before that.*
all the excuses for lying about the timeframe and movements, namely his mistrust of SLED, they had not talked to him yet, this was all before GSR test, no inquiry about his relationship with his wife and son...the mistaken David in his friend's court case, which the pill paranoia would cause him, that which he opines over and over again....ANOTHER LIE OF A LIE ooh my...... those factors were not present. side note: look at his face...I swear his features morphed into pure evil when he was listening to himself lie in the last audio.
Brilliant take down, AM walked right into that

I think Alex's inability to recall specific conversations where he hurt people or lied is telling.

Alex didn't see him being confronted that day about stealing as a big deal.. SHE did, but Alex didn't and he implies she just isn't remembering right then.

He can't see that trying to get Blanca to say something or his moms caregiver to say something is wrong. They say otherwise, but he isn't saying they are lying, but they didn't recall correctly

He can't say he's wealthy - he is making 1 million plus a year and he can't say he is wealthy

He can't say he is prominent - because he's an addict.. he isn't successful?

He can't see his privilege and I think so much of what he said on the stand or didn't say will be loud and clear to the jury.

He might think he is relating to the jury with his crying and admitting to all the people he stole from and lookie at me I'm being honest now and I am saying how I lied and stole.. (yet he can't really remember doing it.. might have been on the phone, doesn't recall looking them in the eye, doesn't know why/how they believed him or whatever he said)

If, supposedly, AM didn't know what time the murders happened, then why would he need to lie about whether he was at the kennels with them at 8:44pm. What would it matter? The only reason why he would need to establish he last saw them at Moselle much earlier and was never at the kennels (until he found them) was to hide the fact that he was near the crime scene at the time of the shooting which occurred before he left at 9:06pm. And only if he already knew they were dead before he left.

Didn't he also lie on the 911 call? Before any LE even got there?

Isn't this a glaring logic mistake or am I misinterpreting his claims?

But he oddly said he was in withdrawal on June 6th that Sunday after the baseball weekend. Maybe he got PM & MM to go to Moselle to demand pills that they may have taken and hidden from him previously and they wouldn't? IDK

Was he completely broke? Why couldn't he have just bought more pills?

Whaaaat? Jurors are falling apart too, now?

Wondering how "stable" things are there with Mr. Alex "holding court" as he "goes down in flames..."?

Didn't 1/4 of the jurors get replaced in the last week or so? The 1 juror who had to bow out if the trial went beyond a few weeks, and the 2 jurors who had Covid = total of 3 of 12 = 1/4.

Then 1 of the jurors was "confused" yesterday, and 2 of them were crying and 1 gave AM a box of tissues?

And what all?

JMO

How would AM know the murderers had Maggie's phone? WTH?

Not that she had it in her car, or left it elsewhere. What am I reading?

Edited to add: I think I am just missing context. Since I am only reacting to comments here.

But he oddly said he was in withdrawal on June 6th that Sunday after the baseball weekend. Maybe he got PM & MM to go to Moselle to demand pills that they may have taken and hidden from him previously and they wouldn't? IDK
He just testified that he had a bag of pills in his pocket when he spoke to investigators after the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState