SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the testimony on the phones, and defendants insistence that the records of his and his wife’s be compared….. I’m wondering if his apparent absolute certainty that he didn’t have his wife’s phone - could be used against him? Don’t recall all prior evidence? But maybe he could have taken a golf cart left his phone elsewhere - and tossed her phone then returned? In other words, his apparent certainty that their phones were not together…. Might actually be used to show he knew where the phone was. And where it was not? MO.

ETA: and I believe he had just testified that he knew the assailant(s) would have had her phone?….. interesting, as how would he know that?

Last edited:
Griffin: were you lying when you said "....."?

Alec: I wasn't lying.

Griffin: were you just wrong?

There's CWaters rebuttal: (MOO)

Alec, when you said you didn't hurt Mags or PauPau, were you wrong about that?

Sizzle.

JMO

But he oddly said he was in withdrawal on June 6th that Sunday after the baseball weekend. Maybe he got PM & MM to go to Moselle to demand pills that they may have taken and hidden from him previously and they wouldn't? IDK
AM's pill use was running his life !
Or maybe ... ruining his life ?
Is this the heart of the matter and AM's motive; drug addiction ?

Was he completely broke? Why couldn't he have just bought more pills?
Good question.
Where else was he spending the stolen money ?
Imo.

No matter how hard JG tries, he can't rehabilitate his client, the disaster of his decision to testify and the harm it's done to their defense. CW did a fabulous job and great close of cross.

Long, long, long, long list of names Prosecutor Waters is asking if Alex lied to them. The list seems endless. Alex admits to lying to this one and that one, all the people who trusted him. He can't remember if he actually lied to certain people or if he just omitted the truth, so Alex in those he answers "I probably did lie to them" because Alex knows he almost always lied. Some on Court TV think this is tiresome questioning on the lies, but jurors must be seeing Alex as a liar who betrayed all his family, firm, and friends... and now to the the jurors and the courtroom he has been caught in lies having to do with the murder of his wife and son. I see it as effective. JMO

Obviously AM doesn't think so. This is why he was careful to say that that paranoia comes at times suddenly in short bursts (when he sees a police car, etc.), and that he can control it by quickly taking deep breaths to calm himself. I wonder if he ever scared himself with his blue lights and two fake LE badges?
Admitted he didn't like SLED because they did not let his kid get away with the boat accident. The non responsibility gene IMPOV runs through...

I want to know how his family believes this? It is not believable.. nothing about what he says is believable.

Just like his buddy that showed up to the roadside shooting and he said I knew he did this.. didn't make any sense.

This is how I feel about this entire case. He did it, otherwise NONE of it makes any sense.

I know, so where and from whom did he get them between Sunday night and Monday night? Maybe Cousin Eddie, and that's why he didn't make it to work until 12:15 pm Monday.

MOO

Or did he take them from PM after he shot him? Was this a dispute over his pill stash where MM and PM had confiscated them. What if PM had kept them in that feed room?

Just spit-balling here, going with AM's claim that his addiction was driving him.

Sad as it is, now we know why Paul died. The killer hated him, had anger in his heart.

I wonder where Alec had Paul's gun hidden.

That explains why he went full on drama with Pau Pau right out the gate of him testifying. He said ‘Mags and Pau Pau’, I think it was in his first or second sentence. He knew that would get people’s attention. He was trying to send a message and he went to the extreme to hide the truth. It failed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478