SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we be certain those tissues aren't contraband?

I'm not being facetious.

He raises dry tissues to his face, whole sheets, that remain dry. Like he's sniffing the Charmin.

Jmo
There are opioid blocker strips called Suboxone that people smuggle in paper, ie letters, cards, often. Tissues would work too I would guess.

MOO

I think both of those lovely women could have definitely been terrified and scared of saying anything derogatory against Alex. I'm sure they both have stories they could tell. One thing that infuriates me is how he lies so much about his on, who was murdered, and also about anyone who picked on, called out Paul for his responsibility driving that boat that killed his friend. Paul was no saint, but of course now he is because he is dead, and AM is using his situation to try and blame others for the Murders. Fact: No Police reports at all from Paul about being threatened or attacked at all, and his friends who have testified said people would drive by and yell at him, or challenge him in a Bar, Social Media(where cowards attack any and everybody) but No Physical attack has been logged.

MOO

I’m wondering why AM hasn’t pulled an OJ and pleaded for the search for the real killers? Don’t you think with all his musings he would have said something to that effect? Rather strange if you’re him.
He in fact said earlier on cross that the dogs
we’re not barking or acting weird like someone unknown was -out there-

AM very sternly said something like:NO why would they act like someone was out there?There was no one out there , he repeated.
Rut row.
That’s right cause YOU were there to kill M&P . Those doggies knew you.
I just loved that moment especially cause AM didn’t even catch himself & try to fix it.

This guy!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members