SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Alex's statements about SLED paranoia contradict his statements yesterday about being friendly/social, etc. with LE? I am not sure if SLED and local LE are one in the same....
He was a badge and card totin' assistant solicitor for the 5 county 14th district. There should have been no paranoia at all. It was essentially LE to LE. Whatever paranoia he perceived was generated by his own guilt and the fear of discovery of same. moo

This is what is wrong with the world. A self proclaimed liar, who preyed on people who trusted him, he is a world class manipulator, he is a lawyer who knows the tactics lawyers use so he's trying to predict and do damage control before questions are even asked.. people say Waters is being a jerk?

So the manipulator and control freak who has abused the trust he had with probably every person he's ever known is now a victim of a lawyer being tough on him?

He isn't being tough enough. What this evil man deserves, can never be dealt to him on earth.

AM isn't looking so cocky and confident any more, I think he is just now realizing his goose is cooked. No one has ever talked to AM this way in his entire life. I watched a little of Court TV over the lunch break, they stated that AM was pacing around in his cell, not eating, during break. I think he knows his stories aren't being believed.... he keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

I believe when Paul was charged criminally, there were so many half truths, misrepresentations about Paul reported in the media. The social media response was so vile, they were so over-the-top that no one would believe anyone would do that.

I believe the wrong person who saw and read that, the person who did what I saw, hated Paul Murdaugh and I had anger in their heart.
Getting to the Superlatives to emphasize how bad Paul had it after the boat accident. What a Load of BS.

Did CW ask AM about the $600,000 line of credit against Moselle that Alex requested from Palmetto State Bank shortly before the murders? I'm wondering if Maggie, as the owner of Moselle, refused to sign off on that. JMO.

ETA: I know he couldn't get money from Moselle after she died -- I'm wondering about before she died.

But IIRC he was not under oath while in the vehicle voluntarily giving a statement the evening of the slayings? Thus would be different times. MOO

True - I guess my point was about that he perjured himself after getting on the stand. I get it now that you all were talking car camera video. Sorry.

So it would be providing false information or lying to police or obstructing an investigation.

IMO

Gun wasn't there because tiny vigilante internet trolls had come and stole it right around Christmas time so they could have it when the weather turned nicer in June. They didn't want to freeze their tiny butts off in the woods waiting for the right moment

He in fact said earlier on cross that the dogs
we’re not barking or acting weird like someone unknown was -out there-

AM very sternly said something like:NO why would they act like someone was out there?There was no one out there , he repeated.
Rut row.
That’s right cause YOU were there to kill M&P . Those doggies knew you.
I just loved that moment especially cause AM didn’t even catch himself & try to fix it.

This guy!
MOO
I'd also imagine that if Paul and Maggie were shot shortly before he left the house at 9:06 then those dogs would be barking like crazy due to strangers just having been there shooting 2 people dead.. Alex would have heard those dogs barking at 9:06 when he walked to his car..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma