SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they cover the screen for AM? He should be made to look at the damage he did to PM and MM. the poor jury and everyone else has to. Did anyone see AM video on Twitter that has the evil terrifying AM looking at cross examination? I don’t know how to bring it over. Jury going to scene of crime! Hopefully the ghosts of PM and MM are there to tell their story to jurors

I think this is why AM blabbers “ it’s so bad” …that 2nd delivery type shot to P was obviously not planned.State said P kept moving after chest shot.I think AM either fell backwards or got on the ground to deliver that strange second shot.
Karma came calling on that one..Cause AM has to see that image over & over.

MOO
Agreed AM was backing up slightly on the second shot and thinking a slight upper angle as PM body began to fall.

Why do they cover the screen for AM? He should be made to look at the damage he did to PM and MM. the poor jury and everyone else has to. Did anyone see AM video on Twitter that has the evil terrifying AM looking at cross examination? I don’t know how to bring it over. Jury going to scene of crime! Hopefully the ghosts of PM and MM are there to tell their story to jurors
But he has a photographic memory hence the visions in his head on que......so he still sees it.

Is the defense trying to say suicide?! But where was the weapon if PM shot himself?
that would be crazy, right????! so far he is trying to establish that AM didnt have a ton of body matter on him ....of course he is basing this on a contact wound. for me, this doesnt line up with where their bodies were and their position.

What is name of twitter page? TIA

Also IF AM was shot this way the shooter would have to be pretty tall no?
It certainly would negate the defense theory that the murderer was short

ETA: maybe they’re sticking with a short murderer because the witness is saying PM was bent over after the first shot …. Therefore it’s plausible by his calculations that the second shot was entering into the skull, not exiting as Dr. Reiner had testified. I’m not understanding what this witness is trying to accomplish here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee