SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying it. If the gun was directly pressed on his skull there would be significant kickback of the gun from the gas build up. Think Daffy Duck sticking his finger in Elmer Fudd's shotgun. I think it would way messier. And then the shooter would be taller towering over PM.

And again how did the buckshot exit the room and go into the tree behind the feed room.

This has bugged me the entire trial…Could they not give the witness a laptop or iPad connected to the jury monitor and let the witness make their points with a stylus from the witness stand instead of having the witness come and bend over and hunch down and twist around to try not to obstruct the jury’s view…and why is that monitor so low anyway?
Absolutely agree.
And, it's been bothering me generally in this courtroom that the witness stand seems so exposed, with little room for the witness to place things or look at documents. There is no real higher desk area.

The setup makes it awkward for any female witness who wear a dress/skirt and they are raise and that's an inappropriate view from the courtroom. (I say this as a sometime speaker at conferences where they often set up stools on the stage for a panel discussion. The men were always fine with this but women quickly learned not to wear skirts. Just sayin.)

I'm not buying it. If the gun was directly pressed on his skull there would be significant kickback of the gun from the gas build up. Think Daffy Duck sticking his finger in Elmer Fudd's shotgun. I think it would way messier. And then the shooter would be taller towering over PM.

And again how did the buckshot exit the room and go into the tree behind the feed room.
And PM's brain mostly intact wouldn't hit the ceiling

Sorry sleuth Was hanging onto the rails of the train but had to bail and roll. I spent Friday afternoon at the hospital for back surgery and nerve repair and was released yesterday, they wanted to keep me for several more days but the surgery went good and able to take baby steps. Had to get out of there lol, beds are horrible and knew the ole train would get out of control with the chicken at the wheel and you all raiding the booze box car lol. So let's do this got my meds for pain and some spirits chilling in the ice car lol.
Patience, good human, patience! We've got you. :)

Someone AM trusted completely took them from Momma's house and disposed of them for Alex. His name sounds like Don Jarvin IMO
Wouldn’t that be setting Alex up? Guns at the scene would be more indicative of a suicide. AM said in one of his first interviews he knew it was not a suicide because there were no guns present. To argue suicide now would be another lie to overcome. I think they’re trying to argue about how much the shooter would be covered in blood, etc. because of how close they were when they killed them, irrelevant in my opinion because AM had time to clean up, change clothes. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1