SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way gun was held to Paul head. Keep in mind we know “shotgun”. But we don’t have the weapon so we are left with these options: over/under; side by side; Turkey choke?

Hmmmm….no matter what it’s a 12 gauge. Birdshot then buckshot. The pellets blow out and create unique patterns with each shot. Pattern is anywhere from 50/50 to 70/30 etc meaning 50/50 is half go to perhaps left of “target” and half go to the right.

But using a choke ?which I suspect may be the case) means that your pellet distribution is tighter. For example:

with a cylinder choke, the pellet pattern will be 26 inches at 15 yards. But with a full choke, it’s only a 12 inch pattern.

so this guys testimony is bull if the shotgun was a “turkey gun” with a choke. My guess is yes.

Sorry sleuth Was hanging onto the rails of the train but had to bail and roll. I spent Friday afternoon at the hospital for back surgery and nerve repair and was released yesterday, they wanted to keep me for several more days but the surgery went good and able to take baby steps. Had to get out of there lol, beds are horrible and knew the ole train would get out of control with the chicken at the wheel and you all raiding the booze box car lol. So let's do this got my meds for pain and some spirits chilling in the ice car lol.
Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry to hear that and hope you can stay with us as we roll towards the end of this saga. Take good care of yourself!!!

Sorry sleuth Was hanging onto the rails of the train but had to bail and roll. I spent Friday afternoon at the hospital for back surgery and nerve repair and was released yesterday, they wanted to keep me for several more days but the surgery went good and able to take baby steps. Had to get out of there lol, beds are horrible and knew the ole train would get out of control with the chicken at the wheel and you all raiding the booze box car lol. So let's do this got my meds for pain and some spirits chilling in the ice car lol.
Love your writing. Hoping you have perfect healing soon!

DH has life size drawings of a female body to represent MM for this pathologist witness to discuss her wounds. DH doesn’t do anything without ample reason. WHY such large tagboard drawings when boards half that size would be plenty large for the jury to see?

No way gun was held to Paul head. Keep in mind we know “shotgun”. But we don’t have the weapon so we are left with these options: over/under; side by side; Turkey choke?

Hmmmm….no matter what it’s a 12 gauge. Birdshot then buckshot. The pellets blow out and create unique patterns with each shot. Pattern is anywhere from 50/50 to 70/30 etc meaning 50/50 is half go to perhaps left of “target” and half go to the right.

But using a choke ?which I suspect may be the case) means that your pellet distribution is tighter. For example:

with a cylinder choke, the pellet pattern will be 26 inches at 15 yards. But with a full choke, it’s only a 12 inch pattern.

so this guys testimony is bull if the shotgun was a “turkey gun” with a choke. My guess is yes.
Don’t you want a bigger spread bird hunting? My husband shoots sporting clays, shooters always changing chokes depending on the target. Of course, a choke could be added for the purpose of killing them not used for hunting. Trying to add more confusion to how they were killed?

I think the only purpose of this witness’s testimony is to discredit a prosecution witness, as I haven’t been able to find any other reason.

DH found this guy with similar credentials to Dr Reimer, paid him a boat load of money to come up with an opinion contrary to Dr R’s. Problem is, it doesn’t make any sense, even to regular folks like us. It’s kinda pathetic, this guy selling his reputation for a buck. I would love to see he and Dr Reimer up there together debating this. I’d put my money on Dr R.
DH trying to buy a verdict.

Shortly after AM was incarcerated and ordering his fam & flying monkeys to sell select assets from Moselle in jailhouse calls, the prosecution motioned for a court receiver over AM to be appointed and the motion was granted. Since then, disbursements have gone through the court and the court granted his request to surrender his 401K to his attorneys to fund his defense. MOO
Calling so few witnesses must indicate they are running short of funds for this trial and need to save some for the trials yet to come. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1