SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DH has life size drawings of a female body to represent MM for this pathologist witness to discuss her wounds. DH doesn’t do anything without ample reason. WHY such large tagboard drawings when boards half that size would be plenty large for the jury to see?
Has the witness even used that board, when it was in view it was unmarked...now he's drawing on a pad

Don’t you want a bigger spread bird hunting? My husband shoots sporting clays, shooters always changing chokes depending on the target. Of course, a choke could be added for the purpose of killing them not used for hunting. Trying to add more confusion to how they were killed?
Yes and no. Turkey hunters usually know their gun and it’s POI (point of impact) ie, tendencies.

Choke typically used to help reign that spread in just a little especially when your are shooting small targets like a Turkey head and neck, etc

I just think the 12 ga probably had a choke and it was somewhat engaged whether that was 50%, etc that would explain some of Paul pattern of injury and has not been postulated

I must be sleepy because, when my eyes saw what you wrote, this is what I read instead:

Patting his head, forking his tongue.

jmo
I get it. Going for another cup of coffee and thinking about getting an extra something from the rail car that holds the valued spirits but need to work around that wild chicken! :rolleyes::cool:

Calling so few witnesses must indicate they are running short of funds for this trial and need to save some for the trials yet to come. moo

He might as well save some money and plead guilty to all the financial crimes since he spent 2 days testifying in open court that he did commit them. Total waste to go through a trial on those. Better save some money for the commissary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guttertroll