SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. Turkey hunters usually know their gun and it’s POI (point of impact) ie, tendencies.

Choke typically used to help reign that spread in just a little especially when your are shooting small targets like a Turkey head and neck, etc

I just think the 12 ga probably had a choke and it was somewhat engaged whether that was 50%, etc that would explain some of Paul pattern of injury and has not been postulated
Indeed gives em a tighter pattern.

So I am no expert but

He doesn't determine trajectory at the scene, just on the body.

Well how does he know what position the body is in at any given time? How can he even say it was an elevated position and NOT mean the person could be taller? The body could be on the ground, standing, bent over, etc. So trajectory in the body is one thing, but he can't give any opinion on where the shooter was, how tall they were because he has no idea how the victim was standing, bending, sitting, laying, etc.

So I am no expert but

He doesn't determine trajectory at the scene, just on the body.

Well how does he know what position the body is in at any given time? How can he even say it was an elevated position and NOT mean the person could be taller? The body could be on the ground, standing, bent over, etc. So trajectory in the body is one thing, but he can't give any opinion on where the shooter was, how tall they were because he has no idea how the victim was standing, bending, sitting, laying, etc.
Exactly

Thats why the chicken is drunk all the time, Keeps hearing whispers of this lol.

As the self appointed attorney for Bubba and the chicken I will be filing a cease and desist order on behalf of the chicken participating in a rolling drunken vehicle. The chicken is clearly underage per the Farmers Almanac chicken life expectancy estimates of 3-7 years. The RDV(rolling drunken vehicle) is in violation of SC 61-6-4260, supplying alcohol to a minor chicken.

I am always curious how experts are found/hired. Does the defense have to disclose how they find their experts? I mean do they contact like 20 people and see what each says then pick the one that gives them the answer they want?

Because I find it really hard to believe that the defense doesn't tell them what they are looking for specifically when they are hired. So maybe they tell them and the expert decides if they can come up with that conclusion or not, but I don't believe the expert doesn't understand the assignment from the get go. The defense isn't going to waste their money on an expert that isn't giving them the story they want to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic