SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSers...forgive stupid question. I only started watching this trial a couple days ago. I did not want to follow another crime so soon after Moscow.....BUT....not I have questions that I am sure have been discussed to death.

But, what are the opinions of how and why the dogs were back in the kennels?? Wouldn't Maggie have taken her dog to the house? Who and why were they found in the cages?

Yes indeed just hobbling around the ole crazy train barking out orders to the crew lol. The cocktail lounge is restocked as arielilane mentioned and had her double check to make sure you all your doing your job, just kidding all the sleuths are doing great with the help and keeping the chicken under control. The train is warmed up and stocked so grab a seat and see what today brings in court, and feel free to order a drink early if the defense starts to take us down another mind warping theory hole.
We will have chicken meet defense if needed. lol

Hope you're doing well today.

Just a random thought. BM and girlfriend I'm assuming have day jobs, I know the girlfriend is an atty, how do they get this much time off work to attend the trial daily?? Same with sister Lynn. Also, do they all make the trip daily or are they spending nights in the area??

I can't help but hear John Marvin testifying yesterday about the crime scene 'there really wasn't much to see where Maggie was, it was grass and they had put dirt on it". Yet he cries and says he felt like he owed it to Paul to clean up the feed room? WTAH?

MOO

This is the Murdaugh narrative and they’ve made it clear that MM is of no consequence to them. She is merely a prop they move about in the story as needed.
Even Buster couldn’t work up any emotion for her.

WSers...forgive stupid question. I only started watching this trial a couple days ago. I did not want to follow another crime so soon after Moscow.....BUT....not I have questions that I am sure have been discussed to death.

But, what are the opinions of how and why the dogs were back in the kennels?? Wouldn't Maggie have taken her dog to the house? Who and why were they found in the cages?

This has the dog kennel info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member