SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who could forget John List (NJ)?!!

Chis Coleman, stabbed his wife and two sons while they slept because getting a divorce might effect his job, worked security for an evangelical preacher.

I just saw this tweet too! There is no end to humiliating AM while trying to save his sorry a$$ during this trial.

Did anyone else notice that when he was telling the story, he'd talked about the shaking etc. then started to say something like "I don't know if this is too much information," and his defender started in on something else, then John Marvin went back to tell the poop story? Like he REALLY wanted that bit of humiliating info out.

AM is like Anthony Fremont, played by Billy Mumy in the Twilight Zone episode "It's a Good Life." The family could not say anything bad about him or think bad thoughts or else Anthony would send them to the cornfield forever. Maybe AM's whole family was and still is worried they'd/they'll be next if they crossed/cross him.
all IMHO
I LOVE this analogy.

I don’t know if AM’s whole family is worried they’ll be next but they sure as heck should be worried!
Nobody is safe from the AM monster.
What an evil, selfish (***) he is.
His family privilege allowed him to steal more money from innocents in a short number of years than most people will ever see in their honest, hard-working lifetimes TIMES TEN.
It is ATROCIOUS.

DENIAL - coping mechanism of choice for this clan.
I’m honestly BLOWN AWAY at how Buster is defending the man who quite obviously killed his mother and brother. I suppose the thought of the 10mill that would have come his way if Cousin Eddie was a better shot breeds loyalty.

Also BLOWN AWAY at JMM and his sob story of cleaning up the mess big brother made when blowing his own son’s brains out. The police are not a “cleaning crew.” They routinely leave bloody mattresses, bloody gloves and brain matter behind at murder scenes. It’s an ugly reality that is seldom talked about.
I was astonished to see the police carting the bloody mattresses away in Moscow, Idaho recently after Kohberger was done. They went above and beyond there and it’s very atypical.

So yes, I agree with everyone here who is saying JMM is as icky as any of them. My thought on him is that he is likely the most naive, least intelligent of the bunch and thereby he’s carrying the deepest and most sincere denial.
The defense is easily using JMM to their benefit.
He’s the little brother that has probably done AM’s bidding since before he could speak.
I almost feel a little sorry for JMM and his ignorant naïveté. He is and always will be AM’s loyal little flunky. What a circus!!

Last edited:
Happy Day 26!

Defense rested their case yesterday and the train is moving onward with prosecutors expected to call 4 or 5 witnesses to rebuttal defense points. Train is packed... grab a beverage and make yourself comfortable. Thanks to many for helping to restock our cocktail lounge car while @Edvis heals. @Edvis looks to have comfy rail seat and we are ready to roll… Choo-choo!

Watch trial live

Let me get this straight.

PM is working in Okatie and using the old farm truck rather than his F150 Platinum that is exactly like JMM's. This is because PM's F150 is in the shop.

JMM gets a call from RM4 asking him if he can take RM3 to his doctor's appointment (in Savannah, I believe) as RM3 is having trouble breathing, but RM4 cannot make the entire trip himself as he has time sensitive appointments later in the day.

JMM agrees and they decide to meet halfway, in Ridgeland. RM4 drives RM3 to Ridgeland in RM3's car. JMM chooses to drive to Ridgeland in PM's old farm truck rather than his own pickup (which he leaves in Okatie for PM).

Why would JMM choose to take the old farm truck for this important trip where a breakdown would be a major inconvenience (since a breakdown could delay JMM meeting to pickup RM3 or, if the breakdown occurs after JMM and RM3 continue on in RM3's vehicle could delay RM4 from getting to his time sensitive meetings)?

Why wouldn't JMM take his own F150 and let PM take the farm truck?
The truck merry go round has always confused me but in the end does it matter?? If so, I missed it completely

okay so here's my prob right now...if he was just tryin to get his pills don't you think threatening them with a gun would have been enough to make PauPau give up the pills? I mean what the heck is the motive???

and why is there no way of knowing who could have come up on that property and done this?

you have to spell it out. there are some bizarre allegations against this family...and I no longer think this was over some pills and I am not sure even if someone could have been laying in wait...somewhere just far enough away from the dogs and chick chicks..

also seems like ever since that poor high school boy got found in the road..Murdaughs got gossiped about and accused of all kinds of stuff...almost to urban myth level ...I don't know...I just can't see it. But this FBI chick on Banfield has absolutely no doubt AM is guilty...but I'm just trying to grasp how this comes to be and why..
some have said there is an affair somewhere in here and that Mags was going to bail.

but we need evidence.

mOO
Alex, during his testimony, said that he believes the motive for the murders was the boat accident along with all of the bad things being told about Paul online. He wouldn’t agree that the perp(s) were random vigilantes, though.
Personally, I believe AM with regard to his motive. Paul was ruining the family’s reputation, putting their lives in the spotlight for all sorts of misdeeds to be sleuthed out and exposed, and was about to cost AM too much $$$$$!!! Alex felt Paul needed to be culled in order to do any kind of damage control for his family’s name and especially the finances.
Moo

OK, back to the bad stuff. Trial resumes at 9:30 a.m. The state will begin presenting its reply case. Lead prosecutor Creighton Waters has said they will call 4-5 witnesses to rebut the defense's points. Then the jury will take a field trip to Moselle. Then closing arguments.

Happy Day 26!

Defense rested their case yesterday and the train is moving onward with prosecutors expected to call 4 or 5 witnesses to rebuttal defense points. Train is packed... grab a beverage and make yourself comfortable. Thanks to many for helping to restock our cocktail lounge car while @Edvis heals. @Edvis looks to have comfy rail seat and we are ready to roll… Choo-choo!

Watch trial live

Yes indeed just hobbling around the ole crazy train barking out orders to the crew lol. The cocktail lounge is restocked as arielilane mentioned and had her double check to make sure you all your doing your job, just kidding all the sleuths are doing great with the help and keeping the chicken under control. The train is warmed up and stocked so grab a seat and see what today brings in court, and feel free to order a drink early if the defense starts to take us down another mind warping theory hole.

I can't help but hear John Marvin testifying yesterday about the crime scene 'there really wasn't much to see where Maggie was, it was grass and they had put dirt on it". Yet he cries and says he felt like he owed it to Paul to clean up the feed room? WTAH?

MOO

I can't help but hear John Marvin testifying yesterday about the crime scene 'there really wasn't much to see where Maggie was, it was grass and they had put dirt on it". Yet he cries and says he felt like he owed it to Paul to clean up the feed room? WTAH?

MOO
Yep, no compassion or empathy was shown toward MM at anytime during his testimony imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic