SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here ever shot a shotgun? Did you use both arms? Your shoulder?

Did you shoot from the hip?

If you shot twice in rapid fire succession, was your shoulder bruised? Sore?

What about 5 rounds in rapid succession from an AR-15?
I used to shoot my Dad's WWII Army issued M1 Carbine (semi-automatic), a precursor to the AR's they have now, it had a good kick but I never got bruised...depending on how long the shooting time was, maybe a bit sore later on that night.

Edit: and I was all of 5'7" 120 lbs, so 6'3" over 200 lbs AM seems to me would have no problem with any of those weapons and not be bruised or sore. JMO

Last edited:
The defense wanted this visit to Moselle? I don't think that this is the best idea. This may go better for the prosecution.

I never did figure out, AM comes home from Alameda, he doesn't see MM, or PM, so he decides to go see the dogs, and finds them dead, in the dark? Why go to the kennels? Did he text and call both MM and PM before looking for them?

With his father being sick, he probably should have stayed at Alameda, it isn't like he didn't sleep there before...and let someone else find MM and PM.

...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??
They have big litters, gestation is around 100 days so can have 3 litters a year and they do tear everything up
Here is a good hog, my pet Charlie walking with my grandkids :)

Attachments

• 1E7EFF82-CF44-41CC-9EF9-6AA4840EFD6F.jpeg
    1E7EFF82-CF44-41CC-9EF9-6AA4840EFD6F.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 32
Four bailiffs were called forward by Judge Newman and sworn in to accompany the jurors on the trip to view Moselle.

I noted of the bailiffs, two men were in plain clothes and 2 were in uniform (royal blue shirts) -- a male and a female.

There was question about this earlier and this confirms that there are indeed plain clothes bailiffs inside the courtroom. MOO

I am not sure that the explosion in the head would not force pellets up. The brain shot up to the door frame and it was allegedly (assumably) full of pellets.

So, not convinced the shot gun muzzle didn't make contact with the skull.

But, none of that seems important anyway.

I have thought about audio tampering and have wondered if those at Moselle this past weekend didn't have someone at the house fire a few rounds from their 300 Blackout and shotgun to see if they could hear the shots at the kennel. If they couldn't hear them, I wouldn't be surprised if that action wasn't repeated during the view and then brought up in closing. Of course if those shots were heard, there will be no repeating for the benefit of the jury.
moo

I agree. I don't think I'd feel this way if not for DH making such a big deal on Monday about JMM being authorized to keep the kennels secured and how several TikToks trespassed over the weekend which had me questioning why the new owners would hire JMM for any type of security! JMO

I don’t think Harpootlian will be getting a Christmas card from the Crosbys this year.

I think if he was angry enough he just wanted to get on the stand to stick it to Alex, he would have said he thought he was guilty.

He sounded sincere in his answers and I love that he said he took an oath as a lawyer and not just as a witness on the stand in this case. He suggested a bigger issue he has with Alex and that is Alex not holding up to his oath he took as a lawyer. No different than police officers being upset with other officers that don't uphold their oath or a doctor that does wrong to his patients and other doctors feeling some kind of way because it's a betrayal to every lawyer, police officer, doctor when one is unethical.

He was really clear with where his issue was and I think DH suggesting he was just mad so saying whatever to get him in trouble backfired. I guess he had to try though what else does the defense have other than to say others are lying? They made their own bed by having Alex take the stand.
RC made it absolutely clear to the jury that his anger toward AM was in the past, that today he has no feeling toward AM since he wasn't the person he thought he was, and that his anger today was toward DH for the implication he made that RC would shade the truth due to prejudice against AM. Well done, RC.

Sucks the charge conference is not streamed.
The charges will be boring enough in real time. Usually, there are standard charges from the court and each side can try to offer their own version, but the court likes its own.

The defense wanted this visit to Moselle? I don't think that this is the best idea. This may go better for the prosecution.

I never did figure out, AM comes home from Alameda, he doesn't see MM, or PM, so he decides to go see the dogs, and finds them dead, in the dark? Why go to the kennels? Did he text and call both MM and PM before looking for them?

With his father being sick, he probably should have stayed at Alameda, it isn't like he didn't sleep there before...and let someone else find MM and PM.
Something not discussed, unless I missed it, were there kennel lights on when AM was there initially 8:45ish and when he returned? If so the lights would have been seen by the highway. jmo

yes he is 'entitled' to go.
Entitled to go yes but will he? Will his attorneys convince him that no good can come from his being there unless it is to cry and wail and drop to his knees with 'grief' to cause a mistrial or to let his sport coat accidentally drop to the dirt and show his handcuffs (another mistrial opportunity). I would like to believe that DH and JG along with AM will behave in an honorable way but since DH asked for it, I have my doubts.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member