SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, Trial Day 26 LIVE Blog/transcripts for AM and PM (post lunch) testimony can be found in the MEDIA ONLY thread. :)

Still concerned about the possibility of jury tampering during this visit. I hope the general area is fully surveyed immediately beforehand, and that the entire duration of the visit is heavily monitored by non-corrupt authorities.. especially with the way today ended for the defense.
I have thought about audio tampering and have wondered if those at Moselle this past weekend didn't have someone at the house fire a few rounds from their 300 Blackout and shotgun to see if they could hear the shots at the kennel. If they couldn't hear them, I wouldn't be surprised if that action wasn't repeated during the view and then brought up in closing. Of course if those shots were heard, there will be no repeating for the benefit of the jury.
moo

I think the jury will be quick. Seeing Moselle won't change anything. I do think some could have been unsure before Alex took the stand, but once he stepped down I bet most if not all had made up their mind. Once a defendant takes the stand it really does change things. The defense experts didn't make much sense in real time when they explained things. Doesn't take an expert for most to know a shot to the back of the head isn't sending the brain back out the way the bullet entered. I think the rebuttal might have solidified some, but wasn't changing minds because I think minds were already made up.
Last night I looked at drone photos of the massive Murdaugh property. 1700 acres.
I decided prob most jurors have never experienced such ownership, wealth.
So with that visit, they may really feel the thief and liar part$ of AM. Most also may observe the isolation of that acre-ridge and realize who the only person who had knowledge,access & opportunity. Plus just the creep factor that you are indeed standing where PM & MM were murdered. Your obligation to avenge them is paramount.
Great respect & prayers that they have to go there. I do think this requested visit will backfire on the defense.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member