SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still concerned about the possibility of jury tampering during this visit. I hope the general area is fully surveyed immediately beforehand, and that the entire duration of the visit is heavily monitored by non-corrupt authorities.. especially with the way today ended for the defense.
I was disappointed to hear that at a minimum P00t and a prosecutor were going but my attorney hubby says they have to have counsel there because this is evidence.

I just don't' trust P00t to follow the rules. I get sick of him doing and saying what he wants and then saying "excuse me, your Honor, I'm old and can't remember." :mad:

Wonder if JMM is going to be there (since he pops up everywhere) since he is managing the property right now.

I was disappointed to hear that at a minimum P00t and a prosecutor were going but my attorney hubby says they have to have counsel there because this is evidence.

I just don't' trust P00t to follow the rules. I get sick of him doing and saying what he wants and then saying "excuse me, your Honor, I'm old and can't remember." :mad:

Retire now, give it up if you’re going to use that excuse.

Wow, the Judge is accompanying the jurors. They are not allowed to discuss the case with anyone or while there ask any questions of anyone who may be there, LE or Court Officials. Any questions, only ask me, the Judge. The jury will return to Court for closing arguments.

Essential to understand that the jurors are be taken only to view the scene. The scene has changes over time, seasons, etc. Take that into consideration.
Hope that if that chicken can talk, she’ll do it tomorrow.

Last night I looked at drone photos of the massive Murdaugh property. 1700 acres.
I decided prob most jurors have never experienced such ownership, wealth.
So with that visit, they may really feel the thief and liar part$ of AM. Most also may observe the isolation of that acre-ridge and realize who the only person who had knowledge,access & opportunity. Plus just the creep factor that you are indeed standing where PM & MM were murdered. Your obligation to avenge them is paramount.
Great respect & prayers that they have to go there. I do think this requested visit will backfire on the defense.

MOO
You are so right on! No more reality than being where two innocent humans were murdered in cold blood. Chickens come home to roost! (Did I just write that?)

Super helpful baby brother John Marvin is taking care of things at Moselle according to his testimony yesterday.

I thought the property was sold as part of the boat case settlement? Maybe he's managing it for the new owner?

ETA, looks like it was part of the settlement but has not been sold yet.

...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??
I'm from south Louisiana. The are a serious threat to the environment. The boars are a threat to trees, plants and humans. My son lives in the country on acreage, walking distance to the Mississippi River and a few minutes to New Orleans. You can see the boars running rampant at night. During a recent hurricane, he lost power and the boars destroyed the newly sodded yard, one acre. Apparently, the boars run rampant in darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1