SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Sheriff's Alex said gave him permission to install blue lights in his personal Suburban said he never gave him permission nor did he ever have a conversation with Alex about it.

MOO
He asked for the permission.

IMO they absolutely are questioning the reliability of the cell phone timeline. That’s one of the reasons for humiliating cell phone guy just a few minutes ago.
The defense has not indicated at all that they’re questioning the accuracy of the data. They have relied on it too. And the last witness had nothing to do with cell phone data - he was just some guy who did an experiment anyone could have done with their phone.

Me either
...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??

I’m not at all trying to be combative here, but you are one of the posters who seems to solidly be in the “not guilty” camp. I honestly want to know- who/how do you think this happened, based on what we know? Someone else knew they were at the kennels, pulled up, unheard by Alex, picked up 2 of the M’s guns, killed them (again unheard by Alex) took Maggie’s phone, and left, all within minutes of Alex being there? And all without leaving any evidence they were ever there? Just want to know what you think, it might help persuade me or others otherwise.
Agreed other then the ZERO DARK THIRTY team dropped in with the stealth choppers, popped fog, made the hit's and vanished into the woods with MM's phone that had top secret info on it, got the info and tossed the phone.

just gonna go ahead and say it....

I think he is an awful man and liar.. BUT considering all the things the family has been accused of I don't really know if I could say 100% that there is no one else who could of killed them.

also - weird twist.. A's " biggest concern was clearing his sons name. " Could it be murder suicide and A cleaned up so his son would not be labeled as the killer / suicide?

Was Buster thoroughly investigated? Could they of been in Cahoots?!?

I feel like there as so many things that could of happened! If it was someone who saw the snapchat they would of thought A was at the kennels too... he could of been the target.

...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??
Have you heard about the super hogs coming to the US from Canada? I am not looking forward to getting them at all. Much worse than the southern hogs. eek

I understand they're a feral problem. So much of the swamp land they inhabit is very hard or in some intances impossible to navigate and they reproduce. Then they come out mostly at night to root everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay