SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have a mix tape (Edvis, surely you can prioritize this for the bus).

Hootie and the Blowfish; James Brown (well, maybe not, given that we're a true crime bus), Chris Potter (we need more saxophone), Etta Jones (didn't realize she hailed from SC), and Blind Willie Walker.

I've actually been putting together a kind of playlist. Maybe I'll post it when it's all over. I usually pick one or two tunes that play in my mind during trials like this I watch.

I don’t know. It feels like that dynasty has been demolished. Alex has lost his power and become, IMO, a pariah.

I would hope being exposed by all these transgressions would have destroyed any remaining power.
I would love to think the Murdaugh cfamily would be done with power but I think it will still have influence. They believe their lies etc. stick together and do what they want. Raised to be superior to others.

Mr. Harpo is an excellent trial lawyer as is the other defense attorney. As good as it gets.

With all the half-truths, lies from the past, stealing, drugs, it still doesn't prove that AM killed his family.

What motive? Having Paul dead would not affect the boat lawsuit at all.

Mags was going to divorce him? So what? Nothing from nothing is nothing.

They hid his pills? So what? He can get more.

SLED was shady AF with the shirt lie and the raincoat.

I would have to vote NG.
John List, Chis Coleman, Chris Watts, Josh Powell, Susan Smith to name a few, could have chosen divorce but instead choose murdering their family. Can you explain how why you consider Alex different?

There hasn't even been a definitive time of death. They speculate based on lack of cell phone activity which in all likelihood, is correct but that is simply their theory.

Most things humans call facts are, in fact, theories. Very hard to think of exceptions, except for the Laws of Math and the Laws of Physics; Lyell's Principle and so forth.

Every single person posting here is, basically, theoretical - and yet, I do believe that all of you exist. Okay, maybe 1-2 of you are bots (but who the heck would do that? Make a WS bot?? Too much time on your hands, if you're a Bot-maker!)

Anyway, my speculation is that AM was on the property before the deaths, during the deaths and after the deaths. He somehow lost his clothing (seen earlier in the day) and did a lot of moving around when he ought to have been sleeping. He then left the property, taking MM's phone with him, tossing it en route to his family home (why he does that, I have no clue - not even speculation).

AM's guns were used in this crime. It was up close and personal. AM testifies that dogs and chickens were silent, indicating no stranger was around.

Hmmm. (That emoji is the MPOV, IMO emoji).

I am not sure what they dispute and admit anymore. They presented all that info about sound in the house from the kennel. This is the trouble here. They have presented so many things. He might have been inside napping, but wait not napping because now he doesn't deny being at the kennel so he can't be napping.. but okay he's awake and just can't hear them being murdered.. that's it.

yep, all they can do is muddy the waters

I would love to think the Murdaugh cfamily would be done with power but I think it will still have influence. They believe their lies etc. stick together and do what they want. Raised to be superior to others.
I think their days of calling any shots in the LE or political fields OVER and rightfully so. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member