SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight women on the jury, I really think that if there is evidence to refute that AM was such a family man, and devoted to "Mags" they should introduce it. Any cheating, could sway jury on his performance the other day.
They have the witnesses. I just think there are too many judges, LE, investigators and attorneys who know the witnesses personally, if you know what i mean. (Present judge excluded, i hope!)

They have the witnesses. I just think there are too many judges, LE, investigators and attorneys who know the witnesses personally, if you know what i mean. (Present judge excluded, i hope!)
Small town and everybody appears to know everybody … went to school together, grew up together, sometimes work together. I’ve never experienced small town living, only suburban living near a large city. It’s very different, and it’s easy to see how a prominent family could attract friends, especially ones who might be helpful to them. As I said yesterday or earlier today, I feel badly for the people who trusted the Murdaugh family. I feel confident though that there are enough good people here who are not on the take, and I do believe many people are relieved to see the collapse of the corruption.

Most things humans call facts are, in fact, theories. Very hard to think of exceptions, except for the Laws of Math and the Laws of Physics; Lyell's Principle and so forth.

Every single person posting here is, basically, theoretical - and yet, I do believe that all of you exist. Okay, maybe 1-2 of you are bots (but who the heck would do that? Make a WS bot?? Too much time on your hands, if you're a Bot-maker!)

Anyway, my speculation is that AM was on the property before the deaths, during the deaths and after the deaths. He somehow lost his clothing (seen earlier in the day) and did a lot of moving around when he ought to have been sleeping. He then left the property, taking MM's phone with him, tossing it en route to his family home (why he does that, I have no clue - not even speculation).

AM's guns were used in this crime. It was up close and personal. AM testifies that dogs and chickens were silent, indicating no stranger was around.

Hmmm. (That emoji is the MPOV, IMO emoji).
Very gracious of you, 10ofRods, to suggest that AM "lost his clothes..." That's a fine...theory! (Actually, I'm with you on that theory -- it's 110% excellent, IMO, especially when combined with all of the other proverbial "nails in the coffin" for AM.)

+ + +
By the way, I hope that Trish doesn't decide to invite a WS "bot" to join the forums; things could get really confusing!

Small town and everybody appears to know everybody … went to school together, grew up together, sometimes work together. I’ve never experienced small town living, only suburban living near a large city. It’s very different, and it’s easy to see how a prominent family could attract friends, especially ones who might be helpful to them. As I said yesterday or earlier today, I feel badly for the people who trusted the Murdaugh family. I feel confident though that there are enough good people here who are not on the take, and I do believe many people are relieved to see the collapse of the corruption.
I grew up in a small town. This guy and all his buddies were corrupt and filthy. Taking care of one another and putting the screws to anyone else! I would like to know where all the dead bodies are.

Head bowed in shame.
Nah, he doesn't feel any shame. He admits to lying and stealing money from orphans, and feels no shame, nor remorse. Lies, lies, and tells more lies even when it's crucial at the murder of his wife and son... lied about it. Blames it all on the drugs and he's saying it's out of his control. His body language shows anger quite often, but I haven't seen much remorse or shame. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895