VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to bring up the drugs. Oxycodone comes in either 5 mg tabs or in 5mg tabs with 365 milligrams of Tylenol. He said he was taking 30mg tabs? No such thing. If he was taking 30mg at a time, then he was taking 6 pills. I find it incredible that he could take huge amounts of illegally obtained drug and not ever ingest one that was laced with fentanyl. So, he had a pipeline to drugs that were not manufactured in someone’s basement. There clearly is a huge drug connection that has not been uncovered fully, imo. If he was spending 50k a week on drugs (doubtful) then he was paying for purity. Or, he was using and distributing. What does everyone think?
Oxycodone comes in 80mg max no tylenol from personal expirence. 30s are very common and popular on the black market under roxys for instant release or OC for time release. MOO

He said "oxycodone" and "oxycontin." The second drug comes in tablets up to 80 mg. 30 mg oxycontin exists. The active ingredient is the same in both formulations, but the limitation in dosage placed by the addition of Tylenol is removed with the second preparation.

It's time release, but addicts crush them to defeat that feature.
you cant crush the time release they are like plastic

Wide open and drinks are flowing after our wild engagement out at the ranch. Drinks are on the house sleuths and I'm cheering on Waters to lay it out and make it stick hard against AM.
I heard that Alick was piloting the golf cart around the ranch, with his fully-stocked bar cooler on board, serving the jurors. (Don't quote me on that, though, just my imagination!)

OOOHHHH CTV just said JG will give closing arguments NOT DH - kinda shocked here!
I thought he might. The other day DH asked to split the defense closing between he and JG and the judge said he wasn't inclined to do that. Then he offered to keep the closing to 2 hours and the Judge said he never time limits closing arguments. I suspected at the time that DH cannot physically stand and deliver for 1 hour let alone 2 hours or more. moo

Isn’t Buster still being sued for the Mallory Beach killing? Or, does he just skip away with money from his dead mothers estate? What happened to law school? Did they reinstate him after getting kicked out for cheating?
No, the Beach Family graciously dropped Buster from their civil lawsuit. He has not been reinstated into USC Law Program

Isn’t Buster still being sued for the Mallory Beach killing? Or, does he just skip away with money from his dead mothers estate? What happened to law school? Did they reinstate him after getting kicked out for cheating?

He is not reinstated, to my knowledge. I believe there are separate legal proceedings involving Maggie's estate and the Moselle property. Alex's 401(k) was given to his attorneys for their fees in the current case.

I don't think Buster can access the assets of Moselle for loans nor can he sell it. IMO.

I heard that Alick was piloting the golf cart around the ranch, with his fully-stocked bar cooler on board, serving the jurors. (Don't quote me on that, though, just my imagination!)
Great as we were all held up in the groovy bus fighting off angry critters and taking slugs straight from the bottle lol.

AM probably isn’t going because he doesn’t want the public to see him in cuffs. He would look pretty stupid with a jacket over his arms. He’s in denial, he doesn’t think he will be convicted and wants to keep the cuffs out of the picture. Vain and entitled!
IMO he's not going because the spin is in that he is too devastated by his loved ones death to even contemplate returning to Moselle. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton