VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to bring up the drugs. Oxycodone comes in either 5 mg tabs or in 5mg tabs with 365 milligrams of Tylenol. He said he was taking 30mg tabs? No such thing. If he was taking 30mg at a time, then he was taking 6 pills. I find it incredible that he could take huge amounts of illegally obtained drug and not ever ingest one that was laced with fentanyl. So, he had a pipeline to drugs that were not manufactured in someone’s basement. There clearly is a huge drug connection that has not been uncovered fully, imo. If he was spending 50k a week on drugs (doubtful) then he was paying for purity. Or, he was using and distributing. What does everyone think?
Distributing and money laundering.

It's probably been mentioned but I read in a link from one of these posts that AM's drug-dealing friend was about to go to trial until the main witness was run over and killed. Hmmm - another "accident".

And Mr Barman, I'll have a gin and tonic please - make it a double ;)
There you go hmmm I'll just leave the bottle and tonic may be one of those days.

It's probably been mentioned but I read in a link from one of these posts that AM's drug-dealing friend was about to go to trial until the main witness was run over and killed. Hmmm - another "accident".

And Mr Barman, I'll have a gin and tonic please - make it a double ;)

One of my favorite summer drinks, Boodles gin & tonic, I’ll one as well.

Jury view notes: At 10:07 a.m., Dick Harpootlian and co-counsel Margaret Fox came down the short driveway in Mr. Harpotlian’s black Mercedes. Mr. Harpootlian said the jury is now at the house and is wrapping up their tour.

Jury view notes: Defense lawyer Jim Griffin is delivering the closing argument as soon as this afternoon and was not with his colleagues. The grass on the property is tall and the shrubs outside the caretaker’s cabin are bushy and overgrown. It is 10:24 a.m. #MurdaughTrial

I haven’t read it. I hate to hear he was not kind to Maggie. Everyone has their faults, but I really think she loved her family and did the best she could. I don’t know how she held it together knowing what she knew about AM, his opioid addiction and all fraud and scamming people. This whole thing and the manner in which she and Paul died is such a tragedy. Such a tragedy! I’d like to read the book. Do you recommend it?
I don't know when it was written but naturally after these last 6 weeks of trial, it was not current. It was light reading for me and a curiosity. The author is a woman and like I said she was not kind to Maggie.

My client, the chicken, and myself, will be wearing camouflage and handing out flyers promoting the adoption of Hog Hunting as an Olympic sport.
I will bring my 300 Blackout and the chicken will bring her specially crafted smaller chicken size 11 Blackout, to keep the hogs away from the bus, in case the hogs are under some pressure and come out in the day time, as discussed, and supported by abundant repetitious testimony.
Chicken size 11 blackout …. LOL :)

For some strange reason, drug addicts like to inflate their drug use, as if it is "glamorous". It is the same with gambling addiction, listen to any gambling addict, they will always tell you about their big wins. Never about the hours and money lost to get there.

Drug addicts like to pretend that their life is "Miami Vice", parties, fast boats, beautiful people. Not vomiting, withdrawals, constantly scamming to get more drugs, and the financial difficulties, lies, and lows of drug use. Addiction isn't "fun", yet addicts light up when they talk about drug use. Go figure it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine