VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point. Someone here posted last night that former SC AG, Charlie Condon was interviewed and said the judge would instruct the jury that, where a juror might consider multiple shooters (including the defendant) to be involved, that "a shot from one is as a shot for all." But, I did not hear any such instruction.

Maybe the instruction is only given if the jurors raise such a question to the judge because to give that instruction in advance might be construed as the Court suggesting such a scenario?

The prosecution has to request that "hand of one, hand of all" jury charge be delivered by the judge to the jury before they go deliberate. In this case, they did not. Here's a tweet from Charlie Condon himself about it last night:

And that statement was found in the trash in a building near the kennels? If yes, that’s so bizarre. Alex said he never balanced a checkbook so probably didn’t look at statements. Did Maggie?

Not from what MM sister said on the stand. She said MM was "not an organized" person.

Having just re-listened to MP's testimony, MP described MM's bills and checkbook on the floorboard of her vehicle and that she never balanced a checkbook, in comparison to herself, that had to reconcile her checkbook to the penny. MP also described her sister as a free spirit and not an organized person. MOO

I missed rebuttal and all activities after. According to the thread how do you all think it went?

What’s a good source for recap? I will skip through JG. I can’t believe he fake cried at the end.

TIA

What?!! How can a verdict be reached so quickly? Does this bode well or ill for the accused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine