GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no business reassuring his son that it ok. It's not ok.

I'm not 100% on this but I think Alex mouthed the words: "I love you" to Buster. Someone else said he added: I'm sorry but I doubt he did that. Alex was so busy trying to pocket another pen that he didn't have time to say or do much before he was led away.

Chanley Painter with CTV said in an interview that when AM turned around to be cuffed that is what she saw AM do: I love you. From our vantagepoint, Buster did not move or acknowledge it, imo. He kept his left hand resting on his cheek. I watched him intently, and saw one possible tear being flicked away, including during the verdict reading, etal.

They are already working on the appeal. They believe the judge was biased, admission of other crimes, among other complaints. I’m sure they will say something about the egg juror.
What a waste of resources. This infuriates me.:mad:

Added: Could the egg juror have been the self-identified "juror" who posted about how people were leaning in the L&C feed the other night?

Last edited:
They are already working on the appeal. They believe the judge was biased, admission of other crimes, among other complaints. I’m sure they will say something about the egg juror.
In light of the "moment" Paul and Maggie knew they were dying, their appeal means nothing to me.

Let them talk about the egg juror, we've spent countless hours discussing Bubba's chicken. A chicken AM lied about until Paul's phone was unlocked.

I think AM 'got the jurors at "hello"....first interview nite of the murders....so creepy. Im so relieved they were able to extract all of the static noise each day, especially while listening to his testimony and remained focused on the evidence combined with motive means and opportunity. his idea of remorse: I loved all of those people I stole from<-----------------------wasnt that crazy! :eek: I think he is a narcissistic sociopath. guess it doesnt matter because he has a formal label now ...convicted murderer.
And family annihilator.

No, he hasn't. It sure would be something if he spoke against his brother.

RM was with Parker Group as recently as JAN 2023

"Randy practices law at the Parker Law Group (formerly known as PMPED) and focuses his practice on large trucking cases, railroad cases, products liability cases, as well as automobile wreck cases."

RM did not get a portion of the settlement agreement for the sale of Moselle. However, he will be reimbursed some odd $17k for legal filings and fees. RM attended court the first day that his brother, AM, testified, maybe other times, idkfs.

Randolph Murdaugh IV - FITSNews

Ronnie Crosby's last testimony was the bomb. When Dick came after him he held his own and barked back. I luved it!! I wondered then, if there was a chance of a guilty verdict actually being possible.
I was dead set on hung jury or not guilty--thinking a juror or 2 were gotten to. I am so so glad I was wrong.

I know I was right here with Dan on this one!

State attorney: Murdaugh calling family nicknames at trial ‘shows what a liar he is’ | Dan Abrams​

THIS! I can’t explain it well enough but it was a point of no return for him. I remember exactly where I was when I heard the famous pet names and for a quick minute I thought my feed cut to something else.

The irony of him thinking those names and his tone were going to disarm the jury but it did the opposite. He will regret that for the rest of his life!

Yeah, I think he did it. But I’m skeptical enough to ask: Why wasn’t this jury, in a sensational trial, sequestered? Why was the only ‘not guilty’ juror booted at the last minute. MOO, being from Walterboro, I’m old enough to remember that corruption begats corruption, one corrupt side replaced with the other. The only thing that happened here was a power struuggle that AM was destined to lose. More will come out.

That ain't it chief.

If AM is seriously going to appeal -- what vanity! He would rather bankrupt whomever is underwriting his legal fees than accept what he is due. He is truly an a$$ wh0le. Like duhhh! MOO.

Last edited:
What a waste of resources. This infuriates me.:mad:

Added: Could the egg juror have been the self-identified "juror" who posted about how people were leaning in the L&C feed the other night?
Law and Crime youtube feed has the best split camera courtroom views, they also have the worst commentary. Worst commentary is a good enough reason to find a better feed.

The disqualified juror was attached to her dozen eggs, which is obviously funny in everyone's world (woke included). L&C feed was trying to be controversial by disagreeing with common sense. It wasn't a good look.

Facts, benefit of the doubt, no leaning. Prosecutor to Alex: Yes, or no, then feel free to explain. Given enough rope, he hung himself: Alex Murdaugh should not have testified.

I'm going to stick up for my state here. We've had some pretty horrible crimes happen here in the last 7 yrs starting with the murder of Walter Scott by policeman Michael Slager. He was found guilty.

We had the absolutely awful mass shooting of a prayer group at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church by someone I won't name and it was found guilty.

And now this. All the people charged in these highly volatile crimes were served due process, got fair trials and were convicted for their crimes. There were no riots or violence after the fact. The communities came together and JUSTICE was served. I'm so freakin proud of this area and the way the all these different communities came together and let the wheels of justice run their course!

These were high profile cases and the rest of the country looked in on us and have seen things come together in the end. There might have been some rough spots, and there were a lot of opportunities for things to get crazy and out of control and they didn't. There is grace and justice here and I'm damn proud of all South Carolinian's in the way these last 7 years have transpired.

For those still waiting for justice and retribution, there is some hope that justice will prevail and you can get a fair shake down here. As A. G Alan Wilson said, it's a great day for the people of South Carolina! I love this state!!!!! I love Charleston and am so happy to call this place home!
I love your post! Your pride shines through, as it should!

I wonder if AM will stand up crying and declare his innocence after the victim statements tomorrow. Also will be fun watching to see how he reacts during the statements!

One question...Why didn't AM take Paul's phone and make it disappear?
There are almost always unanswered questions in a murder investigation. There are usually facts and details we learn along the way that simply don't matter and never did.

On Wed., March 1, after lunch, during closing remarks, CW talks about Paul and the phone that "popped". If one listens very carefully, CW solemnly tells the jury some very important stuff. It's available on any livestream from Wed's trial. I will never be the same. Buster may have seen for the first time what the jury saw. More than anything, I think that's why he couldn't look at his father after his conviction.

But, to answer your question, perhaps Alex didn't want Paul's phone. Maybe Paul had something in one of his pockets that Alex really wanted. Maybe that's why he wanted to turn Paul over. Maybe he figured it out like he told SLED. Did Paul find Alex's pain pills when Alex took his shower? Is that why Alex rode the golf cart to the kennels? He wanted his pain pills back?

Alex didn't realize he screwed up leaving the phone at the kennels until AUG when he video surfaced.

Could it have been an accident? Someone previous mentioned that because she had a dress on that possibly she left it on the cart? Did he drive back with it before he noticed it and panicked. Wasn't there also less steps on MM phone vs AM phone? Just thinking.
only he knows...sigh. good guess though. since he lied about everything that nite, most notably he didnt know how they got down to the kennels, (well they didnt drive HER car or Paul's (uncle's truck)...) did they walk? did he take her down there? we dont know. there are many links out there with the phone call logs....just dont have a link readily to pass on to you...sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member