GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to have it easy in prison. There is a hierarchy there too. He will be a TRUE jailhouse lawyer. The inmates will be lining up for help with their cases. He will be protected by the other inmates. MOO

LOL, I was watching Court tv, my husband said he "was done with this trial", and wanted to watch "real news", So, as the wonderful, obedient wife that I am, I changed the channel to Fox News, and it is ALL about the Murdaugh Trial.

LOL!!! I almost fell off the sofa laughing. He stomps to his man cave.
That’s what happened to me last night, so I was on here when I caught a glimpse of news that there was activity! Thanks goodness for WS, I am no Twitter person so I could have missed it until the last minute.

*Medieval rebuke* I’m sorry I just bursted out laughing at that. Lol. Only the south can give us this kind of statement from a judge “I’m sure Maggie and Paul visit you every night and they will continue to visit you…” phew. That gave me goosebumps. Of course AM had to one up the judge and say THEY VISIT ME DAY AND NIGHT

Lynn M was shaking her head ‘No’ to guilty. She was mouthing something but I couldn’t read her lips.

Entitlement at its finest!
Lynn's song: "If I listened long enough to you I'd find a way to believe it's all true; Knowing that you lied straight faced while I cried, Still I'd look to find a reason to believe...." r. stewart
She listened to her brother...she believes her brother...she knows he lied - she heard him say he lied...she found a reason to believe. IMO, having to accept that her brother is a double murderer is beyond her capability right now.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
I am also thinking that MM may have confided in her sister regarding things going on in her life and family or maybe it was easier talking to someone like Blanca.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Buster have a job he works at, gets paid for?

I doubt it. He has been at the trial every day. I am surprised his GF has stayed with him, she is a practicing attorney, they met in law school. It would seem to me, that he should move to Seattle or Los Angeles, some place far away, so he won't be at AM's "beck and call".

He is going to have it easy in prison. There is a hierarchy there too. He will be a TRUE jailhouse lawyer. The inmates will be lining up for help with their cases. He will be protected by the other inmates. MOO
I just wish he wasn't allowed a Commissary.
With all the money he stole he shouldn't have a dime in there.

Am I missing the defense press conference? Ive been streaming WLTX, but nothing yet.

What’s the deal with Buster gambling at his fathers urging? I missed that part -

I agree - it allowed them to visualize how it happened. I kept thinking DH was up to something insisting on that visit but whatever his reasons were, I think it totally backfired on him.
...or did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member