GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they do to trial on those...he confessed. I don't think they will see a courtroom.
I don't think AM would agree to a plea agreement either because: 1. he would like to throw some other people under the bus that may have been involved or 2. he has another bigger and better lie(reason) why his "confession" wasn't a confession or 3. he wants the last word in every instance and with a plea, he doesn't have the last word. jmo

Don’t know if this has been posted but from a juror (Craig Moyer), initial vote was 9 Guilty, 2 Not Guilty, 1 Not Sure. Took approximately 45 minutes to a hour to come to final decision. This juror said AM ”never cried,” “saw his eyes,” “no tears.” “If you really look at everything, it’s all plain and clear.” Mr. Moyer said the kennel video convinced him and acknowledged AM was “a good liar but not good enough.” Mr. Moyer added he ”didn’t see any true remorse, compassion…”

Edited to add additional comment from Juror
Juror: No tears, only blew snot. Interesting video. Thanks for posting.

Is there money in a separate trust for Buster ?

He's getting around $500K from the boat case settlement, out of funds from Maggie's estate.

That's a nice chunk of seed money. He doesn't need Alex or the family financially. But I don't think that his continued support of Alex is necessarily about money. I think it may be just the Murdaugh way that he has been indoctrinated into, this kind of crime family mentality where you circle the wagons and never go against the family over anything, especially to LE. Never be a rat.

And since he was sued in the boat case as well, that may have further entrenched in him that solidarity with the family.

I think he would be better off though if he would break that unhealthy dynamic and take his own path. JMO.

Staging Moselle goes hand and hand with the Pau Pau charades! It shows they were desperate to look like a close family to the jury.

It’s ironic that the things they thought would help them did the reverse.
I’m Convinced they were a close family for the most part - more so than most

He's getting around $500K from the boat case settlement, out of funds from Maggie's estate.

That's a nice chunk of seed money. He doesn't need Alex or the family financially. But I don't think that his continued support of Alex is necessarily about money. I think it may be just the Murdaugh way that he has been indoctrinated into, this kind of crime family mentality where you circle the wagons and never go against the family over anything, especially to LE. Never be a rat.

And since he was sued in the boat case as well, that may have further entrenched in him that solidarity with the family.

I think he would be better off though if he would break that unhealthy dynamic and take his own path. JMO.
I wonder where all the stolen money is stashed…off shore accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop