GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know women are already writing to him -- just waiting until his address is published to dump them in the post.

IMO, AM will also be that inmate selling his excess fan letters to other inmates!

Baby killer Watts has a fan club -- don't ever doubt that big red will have one too!
I need a Barf Emoji.

Thank you!

For the person who asked what order the Murdaughs are as siblings: Randy is the oldest, Alex, then John Marvin. Little is known about sister Lynn, as she is very private. Randy sued Alex for about $90,000. MOO

Randy is not the oldest, this standing goes to Lynn, 59.

Left to cherish his memories is his wife of 60 years, Elizabeth “Libby” Alexander Murdaugh; his daughter, Lynn Murdaugh Goettee (Allen) of Summerville; his sons, Randolph “Randy” Murdaugh , IV (Christy) of Hampton, Richard Alexander “Alex” Murdaugh of Islandton and John Marvin Murdaugh (Liz) of Okatie

I seen a report on wistv.com saying that he would get assigned to a max prison due to a life sentence but I wouldn’t doubt that at some point he or friends/family pull strings for a less secure setting and/or a high level job assignment.

Oh, I very much agree! There are secrets that didn't die with RM3.

Credit to Gardenista who originally posted about this :) Also, as a sidenote, while my perception of L & C's commentary was that it was a little too "pro-defense no matter what", I was pleasantly suprised by FitsNews coverage. I thought it seemed less biased, less sensational and more informative than other L & C. (Probably, in no small part, due to FITS being based in S. Carolina with a history there.)
'Murdaugh Murders' Trial: Alex Murdaugh Guilty On All Counts - FITSNews

"She was dug in,” a source familiar with the deliberations confirmed, referring to the juror removed who was removed earlier in the day by S.C. circuit court judge Clifton Newman. “She said he was ‘not guilty’ and there was nothing anyone could do to change her mind.”

“She would have hung the jury,” another source confirmed.

Sounds like a stealth juror or something like that…she sounded rogue,dug in even before discussion with her fellow peers began. Would be curious to know how she answered the voir dire questions.
IDK, my background is not law.

IMO

Last edited:
From another NYC lifer, you really summed up what got me hooked on this case in the first place. We have our crime families for sure, but they didn't (don't) have this scope of power to own LE and the courts. I hope someone examines this family with a Godfather-like attention to detail.
A Mob for sure, and I think there may be RICO charges at some point as well. He didn't do all the damage alone. I hope heads will role.

Former attorney Richard Alexander "Alex" Murdaugh, who is currently in jail facing multiple criminal charges and civil suits, has now been sued by his older brother and one of his former legal partners.

On Thursday, Oct. 28, Randolph "Randy" Murdaugh IV filed a civil suit against his brother Alex, and on Friday, Oct. 29, John E. Parker also filed suit against his former colleague. Both attorneys are representing themselves, and both suits were filed in Hampton County Court of Common Pleas.

Both Randy Murdaugh and Parker are partners at Peters, Murdaugh, Parker, Eltzroth and Detrick, PA, the Hampton, S.C.- based personal injury law firm founded by Randolph Murdaugh Sr. in 1910.

Randy Murdaugh is suing his younger sibling to collect $46,500 that he states Alex borrowed from him, while Parker has filed suit for $477,000 that he states Alex borrowed from him.

When contacted by phone, one of Alex Murdaugh's attorneys, Dick Harpootlian, said "I'm not talking to the press."

The Hampton County Guardian also reached out to Randy Murdaugh and Parker for comment, but messages were not immediately returned.

WALTERBORO, S.C. — Alex Murdaugh, the disgraced South Carolina prosecutor who was found guilty of murdering his wife and son, was booked into South Carolina's Kirkland Reception and Evaluation Center Friday evening.

The 54-year-old was completely shaved and wearing a yellow jumpsuit in the most recent mugshot after a judge sentenced him to a double life sentence.

He will be held in a single cell for now, a South Carolina Department of Correctionssource told Fox News Digital.

"He will be assessed, and we will determine what his permanent placement will be," said the source, who noted haircuts are standard procedure.

View attachment 406931
Convicted killer Alex Murdaugh's new mugshot revealed after double life sentence
Scarey!

Randy is not the oldest, this standing goes to Lynn, 59.

Left to cherish his memories is his wife of 60 years, Elizabeth “Libby” Alexander Murdaugh; his daughter, Lynn Murdaugh Goettee (Allen) of Summerville; his sons, Randolph “Randy” Murdaugh , IV (Christy) of Hampton, Richard Alexander “Alex” Murdaugh of Islandton and John Marvin Murdaugh (Liz) of Okatie

Makes sense why she was in Court every day, as with their Mother being Ill, she is the Matriarch, doing her duty. Did you notice that on sentencing day, she sat in the same row, but distant from Buster and her brother? Very interesting IMPOV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75