SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SC Office of Disciplinary Counsel is a joke. For example, Judge Carmen Mullen, who signed off on unorthodox filings in the Satterfield case, has had many complaints lodged against her....and nothing has happened.

So glad he has no problem with it:rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin
@BrianEntin

I have learned the Alex Murdaugh lawyers have been investigating outside influence on jurors for several months. They have uncovered new evidence. I'm going to South Carolina for the press conference tomorrow when Murdaugh's attorneys will file the motion for a new trial
Yeah, this should be a laugh a minute with these two (DH & JG). They're tanking their careers and reputations IMO.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin
@BrianEntin

I have learned the Alex Murdaugh lawyers have been investigating outside influence on jurors for several months. They have uncovered new evidence. I'm going to South Carolina for the press conference tomorrow when Murdaugh's attorneys will file the motion for a new trial

I have to admit it does worry me a bit. In today's age of Internet and social media, it would be easy to make an argument that they have been reading message boards and other crime related articles. I guess the question is does not rise to the level of appeal? On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past them to being the outside influence and using circular logic!

I have to admit it does worry me a bit. In today's age of Internet and social media, it would be easy to make an argument that they have been reading message boards and other crime related articles. I guess the question is does not rise to the level of appeal? On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past them to being the outside influence and using circular logic!
AM taking the stand, admitting his lie about being at the kennels and his outrageous, fake, and almost comical testimony sealed his fate as did the trip by the jurors to house and kennels.

I've seen most of the juror post interviews and I am not worried, they put their heart and souls into their decision IMO.

EBM: Added clarification of the jurors going to visit the crime scene

MOO

Last edited:
I'm not going to risk my blood pressure rising by watching BM spewing his scripted story now. He came out of this pretty well for a young man. He is the only one left in his immediate family so he should just lay low and be thankful, IMO.
Buster bothers me. He seems hollow and unbothered by his mother and brothers murders. His interview changed nothing for me other than making me wonder if he was involved. He is emotionless like Jon Benets brother. Just an odd person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E