SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry. No matter what the clerk said or did...I watched the trial, and found AM to be completely false. And if we go back to the "play by play" for days, analyzing the testimonies, and not one of us believed that AM was innocent.

I remember that the cross by the defense was extremely weak in several areas.

I am sorry. No matter what the clerk said or did...I watched the trial, and found AM to be completely false. And if we go back to the "play by play" for days, analyzing the testimonies, and not one of us believed that AM was innocent.

I think almost everyone would agree that AM is guilty as proven by the evidence.

BUT, every defendant has the right to a fair trial. That is of utmost importance. If the clerk interfered with the jury, that is not a fair trial and the verdict is at serious risk of being thrown out.

jmo

If this case gets thrown out it won't be because his guilt wasn't proven. That is not the issue. If there were shenanigans going on with the jury, and that has to be proven of course, the verdict could get tossed and a new trial will be ordered.

There seems to be so much corruption in this part of SC that I have a hard time believing anything…including these three in their PC.

Why did that woman find it necessary to write that book? Did anyone buy it?

There seems to be so much corruption in this part of SC that I have a hard time believing anything…including these three in their PC.

Why did that woman find it necessary to write that book? Did anyone buy it?
Same.

Either way is horrible - either the clerk is corrupt or these lawyers are corrupt. Not good either way.

At this point, I don't know what to think. I'd like to hear from the clerk.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member