SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I tend to believe these claims take certain known truths (a juror was excused after some investigation mid-trial related to that juror improperly discussing the case on FB, the judge appointed a foreperson, as he typically does, the clerk of court has been visible in media post-trial) and wrap around them wild imaginings likely motivated by money or favors changing hands post trial?

SOMEONE is trying to get their money's worth.

I'd wager the usual suspects.

It sounds like it might be. I hate to be synical but I can't help but wonder if money may have changed hands here. JMO
Is there any factual proof of these accusations?
That's what I was wondering. I'd like to hear the factual evidence that isn't just he said/she said.

I don't really understand how it works now, but will all jurors be called to give evidence?

It sounds like it might be. I hate to be synical but I can't help but wonder if money may have changed hands here. JMO
Is there any factual proof of these accusations? What are the other jurors saying?
My first reaction was, "Oh, no!" But, my second reaction is, "sounds like b.s."

I will be so mad if an official in position of trust blew it, but I want to hear from everyone involved.

jmo

How many times did we see the defense, pretrial and during the trial, file motions accompanied by a huff and puff press conference, where Harpootlian and Griffin hugely exaggerate the substance and implications of what’s actually in the motion. 100% of the time. They play to the public.
They twisting or have purposely twisted jurors words to make it sound like typical jury discussion and deliberations were pressuring people. Ridiculous and pathetic. They are dispicable.

And please correct me if I am wrong, but isn‘t this also the same courtroom in which a now retired US House of Representative member from the State of SC was seen in the gallery behind the defense counsel as a showing of support for that counsel?

As others have suggested, seems nothing should surprise us unfortunately.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member