SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@katysolt

I've been listening to sentencing back at the station and taking notes. Some notable quotes from Creighton Waters:-"Alex Murdaugh will stay in state prison for what is most likely the remainder of his life."-"He’s staying in South Carolina prison where he belongs."

12:03 PM · Nov 28, 2023

-"The wreckage he has left through legal system, the distrust of legal system he has caused deserves a singular accountability more than anyone has ever heard of."

12:04 PM · Nov 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/katysolt

Waters: "To say numbers like that out loud, to detail those involved schemes for this period of time is unique, it is unprecedented. It calls for an unprecedented sentence."#AlexMurdaugh #chsnews #Murdaugh #scnews

12:05 PM · Nov 28, 2023

@MandyMatney

Jordan Jinks, one of Alex Murdaugh's many financial victims, delivered a piercing statement to Alex, his former friend. "The money you stole from me you could have asked me for it and I would have given it to you. You didn’t have to steal from me, man... the talent you wasted."

1701194736961.png

@MPowersNorrell

“You had Maggie take care of us in mediation in Charleston. She catered to us hand and foot. We never had to drive anywhere. And neither did you. She took care of us and you. When you were charged, I didn’t believe you did that but after hearing all the devious things you did….”

1:05 PM · Nov 28, 2023

Victim to Alex Murdaugh, “You remember what you said to me when you got me the settlement? You said, ‘Don’t spend this money foolishly.’ What did you do with the millions you stole?”

He asked Alex Murdaugh to put him on the visitation list so they could have “some real intimate conversations.” The grace of these victims is amazing. I’m angry b/c of the black cloud he’s put over our profession. They have every right to be furious! But they carry such grace…

1701195026587.png

Alex Murdaugh apologizing to Buster: I'm so sorry that the things I did that I'm pleading guilty to today, has caused some people, especially media and social media, that is somehow OK to make false, baseless, unsubstantiated claims against you that are based on no facts, evidence ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06