Identified! SC - Skeletal & Shoes, Murrells Inlet bike path, *Graphic Photos* Nov'18 -David Scott Woolslayer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
62b34bae-06b3-4cd5-a04d-1e9f8f57cc06-large16x9_possiblehumanremainsscenephotoashleygooden111418.PNG

fb239c02-e9c1-4cf9-9c34-c5cf56f4b094-medium36x25_possiblehumanremainsbrianwinslow1114181.jpg

0a85a5a4-b140-492f-a42f-ac885cb2bb25-medium36x25_possiblehumanremainsbrianwinslow111418.jpg

A man out with his metal detector made a grisly discovery Wednesday afternoon.

Brian Jarvis was on the Waccamaw Neck Bikeway when he came across what appears to be possible human remains.

Possible human remains found off Murrells Inlet bike path

MURRELLS INLET, SC (WMBF) - A man possibly found human remains along the Murrells Inlet bike path according to Georgetown Coroner Kenny Johnson.

Johnson is at the Waccamaw Neck Bikeway where a man said he came across the remains Wednesday afternoon.

Jason Lesley with Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office said that a call came in around 4 p.m. from the Triangle Park area.

“They are in the woods there off the bike path,” Lesley said. “How long they’ve been there, there’s a lot of factors that come into play. If anyone has information of a person that’s been missing for a period of time we’d ask they call the sheriffs office.”

Possible human remains found on Murrells Inlet bike path

Sometimes my eyes don’t see too well at night. I see two pairs of shoes - a pair of what we called saddle oxfords, the white with color where shoelaces are. Are these golf shoes?

Above these, I see a pair of old tennis shoes, dark blue or black that look pretty worn.

Due to the size of the white shoes, my thought is it is a male. What do you see?

Sometimes my eyes don’t see too well at night. I see two pairs of shoes - a pair of what we called saddle oxfords, the white with color where shoelaces are. Are these golf shoes?

Above these, I see a pair of old tennis shoes, dark blue or black that look pretty worn.

Due to the size of the white shoes, my thought is it is a male. What do you see?
I see black/white/red Nike Max Air or Air Max

ETA: I must be crazy there is no swoosh

Last edited:

Cell Surin 2 FM Men's Running Shoes | White-Black-flame scarlet | PUMA Shoes | PUMA United States I see these or a very close pair. It was bugging mr i had to go look.

Last edited:

I'm more certain now that this is the shoe we are seeing. It was bothering me that we couldn't see the Puma logo on the black above swoosh but all the promo photos show the outer side with the logo (the sides you see when walking). I just found a photo showing the other side of the shoes:
18987601_WT_ME130.JPG

$69.00 Puma Cell Surin 2 FM 18987601 Men Size 13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper