SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has that been verified independently from the husband? doctor,hospital,,911 calls?

"However, the husband said this was out of character for his wife as she does not usually take walks. Also, the husband expressed concern because he said his wife has suffered from depression over the years and had as recently as last week attempted to commit suicide by taking an unknown amount of medication while consuming alcohol. "

More at link: http://www.edgefieldadvertiser.com/2...ince-saturday/

I hope LE analyzes the handwriting on the note. I also hope they interview the sons about the errands they ran that day. Like, were they with their father the entire time, or was there maybe a "play in the playground / look around this toy store / sit here and eat ice cream and I'll be right back" moment? If you know what I mean...

I hope LE analyzes the handwriting on the note. I also hope they interview the sons about the errands they ran that day. Like, were they with their father the entire time, or was there maybe a "play in the playground / look around this toy store / sit here and eat ice cream and I'll be right back" moment? If you know what I mean...

I also hope LE checks if there are any hospital records of Tammy's latest suicide attempt. I mean when someone takes the unknown amount of medication and flushes it down with alcohol, a medical check is a must after that.

"However, the husband said this was out of character for his wife as she does not usually take walks. Also, the husband expressed concern because he said his wife has suffered from depression over the years and had as recently as last week attempted to commit suicide by taking an unknown amount of medication while consuming alcohol. "

More at link: http://www.edgefieldadvertiser.com/2...ince-saturday/
That's my point ,all this info from her husband but nothing I read that confirms the "facts" he tells the media. The attempted suicide for example,has that been confirmed independently from the husband? Any friends/coworkers come forward to confirm any of this mental health issues?

Any friends/coworkers come forward to confirm any of this mental health issues?

Depression, yes
Suicide attempts, no

Even though none of us say it and we are all praying and making new facebook groups, we are all starting to face the fact that there isn't a happy ending to this.

I grew up with PJ and his sister. I don't believe he has anything to do with his wife's disappearance. What might seem like odd or weird behavior to some, doesn't mean it necessarily is for him. He was always quiet. He seems like a husband speaking out of desperation. Does one ever think this will happen to them? I met his wife many years ago but am not near them now to know whether or not she was truly depressed.

I can't imagine what they're going through. I really hope she is found, alive and safe, soon.

Bumping for Tammy.....any news? I googled and didn't find a thing!

Where is she?

Nothing since the 3rd and 4th of October. Hopefully there's more than we know.

I don't know what I think about this. I thought at first she had walked away to harm herself. But how far could she go? Then I thought somebody knew more than they were saying. Then I thought maybe she was away getting some peace of mind. Now I have no idea.

Not sure what to think....
I have my blog of "red flags" for these kinds of disappearances...

I hate to do it but I for one just think something is seriously up with this. Park was out enjoying himself bowling last night with a couple of younger guys. This just wouldnt be something I consider normal by any means. If my wife was missing, hunters in the woods and pissed off land owners would have to kiss my backside because I am searching for her...not bowling with my buddies. Im sorry, there is something seriously up with this ordeal. I am local and if Phil needs help to find his daughter i am currently free day and night. Free of charge.

Yep, me too..."peaceful" is an unexpected word here.

"She looks so peaceful" is what you hear at funerals...

ETA: He's directing people AWAY from.searching in the woods because of "deer hunting" starting up and says searchers pissed off landowners searching yesterday. Most landowners would be very cooperative with a search for a missing person I would think.

Quoting myself because it saves me the trouble of repeating myself :)

In cases like these I like to get out my list of "red flags when a spouse goes missing" and compare, and see if any new items can be added...
I'm thinking/wondering about a person who has attempted suicide, and how that might give their spouse "ideas" about disappearing them. I'm not saying it's the case here, just thinking about such things..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back