SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BUT, he DID say in the radio interview that he thought they had life insurance on her through HIS job.

LexR I think you are right on target.

I don't think it is allowed for me to share here, but I checked this PK guy out on Facebook several months ago and found a very disturbing post. I took a screenshot of it, and will describe it here. It's a picture meme that looks like a pill bottle, and on the fake label it reads:

"Crazy Pills
Extra Strength
Take one pill every hour to keep from choking really stupid people.
Take 2 pills to stay out of jail.
WARNING: if you see me without this bottle...."

This doesn't seem like something someone would be posting when their wife is missing and they have acknowledged they would be a suspect. It's just crazy and I don't get it. I'm very disturbed by it and have been holding onto it so here it is. I still have the actual screen shot straight from his Facebook page (which will likely be set to private after this).
Didnt he say she had tried to commit suicide before aswell? That was most likely by pills too.

BUT, he DID say in the radio interview that he thought they had life insurance on her through HIS job.

LexR I think you are right on target.

I don't think it is allowed for me to share here, but I checked this PK guy out on Facebook several months ago and found a very disturbing post. I took a screenshot of it, and will describe it here. It's a picture meme that looks like a pill bottle, and on the fake label it reads:

"Crazy Pills
Extra Strength
Take one pill every hour to keep from choking really stupid people.
Take 2 pills to stay out of jail.
WARNING: if you see me without this bottle...."

This doesn't seem like something someone would be posting when their wife is missing and they have acknowledged they would be a suspect. It's just crazy and I don't get it. I'm very disturbed by it and have been holding onto it so here it is. I still have the actual screen shot straight from his Facebook page (which will likely be set to private after this).

Lot of folks have stupid ppl memes . Be sure to post the 1000 loving , kindness ones too in fairness .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Workers found a body at a Tri-County trash facility in Edgefield County. They believe it came from a dumpster at an elementary school in Saluda County.

Now, Aiken, Edgefield, Saluda and Newberry counties are all waiting to see if the body found at the dump is one of their missing women.

(...)

But it's also a possibility it's the one woman missing from Edgefield county, Tammy Kingery.
http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Bo...ng-person-cases-into-spotlight-390500291.html

WS thread for these yet Unidentified remains

Seems a little long for it to be Tammy. Unless she was held captive for a bit and then passed. Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I read about the body in Saluda a few days ago. Saluda is so small, if you blink you missed it. I have family there. It's not Tammy.

Saw the Disappeared episode today.
I have a coule of questions, if anyne can answer.
PJK says he last saw her at 10 before he ran errands. He returned around noon. When did he report her missing?
Also, why is TK NOT listed as a missing person on the Aiken County MP site? Isn't North Augusta in Aiken? TIA

I have heard of this story a few times... my impression has always been that this woman left on her own accord. She had cheated on her husband before, communicated with multiple men at the same time. Not to mention that everything was even more difficult given that she had psychological issues. I do believe that her family knew the extent of her issues they just wanted to undermine it for so long because they love the facade of their own "good, happy family". I have seen several interviews with her mom and sister... and I couldn't help but think that there understanding, critical thinking and knowing is so skin deep that they seemed to even deny the possibility that she might have left on her own accord. I do understand that is excruciating for a family that their loved one has abandoned them with nothing to say.... but people do arrive at places of real misery, unaddressed psychological, marital and other problems... perhaps Tammy felt stuck... married very young, 37 with three children... and she is still young. Amidst her depression, she probably feels stuck in her life maybe realizing that her family and her lifestyle were very different from what she truly wants.

Now, wrap this up with depression, self-esteem issues and stress.. this may potentially become a very significant problem. Doesn't seem like she was very responsive or receptive when her husband reached out to her to find out what's going on with her. She may have already considered going away and didn't want to further invest in her marriage.

That day, when her husband picked her up from work and then left her at home to take the kids to run errands... she may have seen that as a good opportunity to go away for good. I do think that there was definitely a third person, perhaps a man who had become Tammy's lover. She called the guy to come pick her up and they just took off...

To me, this was the only plausible thing... because...
--she was possibly seen on a motorcycle by her own daughter
--had a country house -- she couldn't go very far on foot
--she had had affairs in the past
--her actions didn't show that she was working on her marriage , and hadn't for a while (as admitted by her husband)

like I mentioned above, I think Tammy's family knows that she left on her own accord and just don't want to seriously consider that fact because it would forever break their image of ''good daughter/wife', and "good happy home". They would have to reconsider if they ever knew Tammy at all.

Saw the Disappeared episode today.
I have a coule of questions, if anyne can answer.
PJK says he last saw her at 10 before he ran errands. He returned around noon. When did he report her missing?
Also, why is TK NOT listed as a missing person on the Aiken County MP site? Isn't North Augusta in Aiken? TIA

Yes, North Augusta is in Aiken County, Tk is missing from Edgefield County.
I live in Aiken Co. and the county boarders are very close where she went missing from.

BTW, LE doesn't think she left on her own. JMO

She was sending and receiving texts from two separate men before her disappearance, not including the man that died a month or two before. Family and friends saying that she would never desert her children and put them through that type of pain...she was willing to run around on her husband and take the risk of exposing her family to 2 or more separate men that could have become angry or obsessed with her putting her entire family in danger. THIS IS NOT MY THEORY OF WHAT HAPPENED. I think that she grew tired of her husband, children, job, responsibilities and took a break. Maybe she is still out there living a different life or she chose the wrong person to 'rescue' her from being a wife and mother and he grew tired of her.
Everything I've read leads me to believe she was fully capable of abandoning her family despite their hackneyed claims that "she would never do such a thing." I think she would profile as a narcissist. I will not be surprised if she is eventually found alive.
It is possible that the note was simply a cover for what was supposed to be a short rendezvous; maybe she chose the wrong person to cheat with and ended up in a shallow grave.

TexasT, he told me the usual, cannot talk about an ongoing investigation, which I understand and it's the way he talked about PK, his tone. I understood the investigator and realized we both felt the same way, that's the best way I can splain it. He also said PK has done a lot of interviews and enjoyed the spotlight and attention.
Some people really like to hear themselves talk if you KWIM.
LE just doesn't have the evidence they need to go forward and it's very frustrating.

Subscribing so I can read her thread later. I hope her family has answers soon.

If the serial killer Kohlhepp in SC was a motorcycle person (since he was a disgruntled customer of the Chesnee bike shop), it makes me wonder if there's anything to the report that Tammy's daughter thought she saw her on the back of a motorcycle the day she disappeared. it's a real long shot, but something I've thought about a few times so I thought I'd put it out there.

The area where they just discovered another of his victims is less than an hour and a half from where Tammy lived.

I can't really see how someone could abduct someone on a motorcycle, though.

I have two scenarios in my head and neither are good. PK and TK. It is one or the other. :(

I finally finished reading Tammy's thread. After reading it I had to go look for her Disappeared episode. Here it is for anyone else who didn't see it yet:
[video=youtube;o1Wk6MiVy_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Wk6MiVy_c[/video]

I don't want TK to be in a shallow grave on Kohlepps property, I also don't want PK to be guilty of her disappearance. That makes me stuck between a rock and a hard place, but this needs to be solved and TK needs to be brought home.
It's very disturbing, a serial killer was working 1 1/2-2 hours away from me.
You cannot trust anyone, and that's very sad & scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back