GUILTY SC - Tiffany Souers, 20, Clemson student, found strangled, 26 May 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LaMer said:
Ouuuu what a slime guy. Imagine what Tiffany must have gone through with this piece of *advertiser censored* good for nothing lowlife *advertiser censored*.

Her Mom was on earlier this evening and said Tiffany would have put up a good fight. From what she said, I got the impression she must have injured him in some way. Too bad he wasn't killed. This just scalds me. The $astard should have been in jail never to hurt anyone again with his record, locked up for good.

Everytime I see a picture of Tiffany, and think of this piece of dirt, I get sick to my stomach. That poor poor baby.

Agreed. She was so angelic-looking, such a beautiful person inside and out. Makes me sick as a dog that this scum was within 50 feet of her, much less did what he did and ended her precious life. PLEASE, GOD, let them catch this sick SOB ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Just reported that he is with his sister, LE went to her house but they weren't there.
I wonder if he's going to turn himself in............

I'm not sure who it was, but one of the commentators was asking Tiffany's mother if she knew anything about fresh flowers being in Tiffany's apartment. She said, she knew nothing about flowers.

I wonder if this is how this got her to open the door, by posing he was delivering flowers. Anyone know anything about 'flowers'?

Or do I have this all discombotulated? I could have :waitasec:

englishleigh said:
Agreed. She was so angelic-looking, such a beautiful person inside and out. Makes me sick as a dog that this scum was within 50 feet of her, much less did what he did and ended her precious life. PLEASE, GOD, let them catch this sick SOB ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. she was. So young and innocent with so much to do, so much to see, so much to live. So sad. I just don't understand how why these things happen. Makes one wonder about a lot of things.

I pray she is with the Angels and is in a much better place. My heart goes out to her family, I don't know how they will get through all this. It would kill me.

LaMer said:
Yes. she was. So young and innocent with so much to do, so much to see, so much to live. So sad. I just don't understand how why these things happen. Makes one wonder about a lot of things.

I pray she is with the Angels and is in a much better place. My heart goes out to her family, I don't know how they will get through all this. It would kill me.

Her parents seem incredibly strong despite their horrible loss. To be on national TV as they are this soon after Tiffany's murder is amazing. To have raised such a wonderful, giving, Christian daughter as Tiffany was, you know that they have to have a strong faith themselves...they wil get through this with God's grace and love. They also know that Tiffany is in Jesus' arms and no one can ever hurt her again...and they will be reunited with her someday.

I don't remember hearing that LaMer, but that would be a way to get in. What time of night do they think he entered the apt.? Those bank photos seem like its 3 thirty in the morning when he was there.

I was thinking maybe there was a sliding glass door not locked. Her lack of clothing makes me think he broke into her place.

I'm not sure if this link will work but:

http://tinyurl.com/khf28
If I'm interpreting this right...he was born in 1970, convicted in NC in 1988 (sexual offense). And let's see 24 infractions + 2 escape attempts, one attempt from jail and an attempt from prison. So he was paroled in 1994, right?

Then on to Florida?

I hope they get this creep quickly!

Has anyone heard on what the DNA connection is?

I thought at first they thought the perp was much younger.

http://www.nsopr.gov/

*** OFFENDER INFORMATION ***

Latest information indicates person moved to another state and was not required to register in NC at time of release or conviction.
Registration Status:Out of State
Possible Violations:None Reported

INMAN,JERRY B

Alias Names:
INMAN,JERRY B
INMAN,JERRY BUCK

Photo Date:
SRN:003425S1

Address Information

Reported Date:0
Last Address Verified:No
Street: 475 HARVEY STREET
City: CONSTANTINE
State:MI
Zip:49042
County:OUT OF STATE

Physical and Numeric identifiers

Race: W
Sex: M
Height: 5' 09"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair:BRO
Eyes:BLK
Birth Date(s): 12-19-1970

Scars, Marks, Tattoos:

SC L ARM

Offense and Conviction Information

Registering County: OUT OF STATE
Registration Date:
Conviction Date: 09-26-1988
Release Date: 01-04-1999
NC Statute: 14-27.5 SEX OFFENSE 2ND DEGREE
Sentence Imposed:
CONFINEMENT: 020Y

Court County: 100 - BUNCOMBE , NC

Address History

Reported Date: 01-04-1999
City: CONSTANTINE
State: MI

Zip: 49042
County: Out of State

englishleigh said:
Her parents seem incredibly strong despite their horrible loss. To be on national TV as they are this soon after Tiffany's murder is amazing. To have raised such a wonderful, giving, Christian daughter as Tiffany was, you know that they have to have a strong faith themselves...they wil get through this with God's grace and love. They also know that Tiffany is in Jesus' arms and no one can ever hurt her again...and they will be reunited with her someday.

Englishleigh, you are so right, I have marveled at Tiffany's parents' strength. It would have to be one's faith with God's grace and love to be able to endure the pain and loss. Still? It will be a long hard road of loss and suffering. Not only their suffering but how does one deal with knowing what one's child had to suffer before their death? I realize one's faith in God is hugh in the road to dealing with these kinds of things, but still, the hearthache is there and I doubt that ever goes away. Not really.

Beyond Belief said:
Greta's saying the LE think he's in Tenn. on the run.

This guy even has a bat tatoo on his neck. I hope he kills himself. After all this is his day 6-6-06

He's got so many tatoos, over half a dozen, at least.

Can anyone make sense of the arrest records? Looks like more time because of escapes. I didn't see a date on the Fl records for an offense in Florida.

Beyond Belief said:
...I was thinking maybe there was a sliding glass door not locked. Her lack of clothing makes me think he broke into her place.
I think that he broke into her place and was there waiting in the dark. He caught her off-guard. Did you hear that there is security at those apartments, and each apartment is equipped with a panic button. She obviously didn't have time to get to the panic button.

fOX NEWS ANNOUNCING
JERRY BUCK INMAN.....CAUGHT...

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060606/NEWS01/60607001

Tennessee authorities took into custody early this morning a bald, tattoo-covered construction worker linked by DNA evidence to the sexual assault and slaying of Tiffany Marie Souers, authorities said.

Jerry Buck Inman, a 35-year-old construction worker who is a registered sex offender with felony records in North Carolina and Florida, was identified on Tuesday as the suspect wanted in connection with the slaying of the Clemson University junior.

Sheriff David Davenport in Jefferson County, Tenn., told The Greenville News that Inman was in custody early Wednesday. Other than confirming the arrest, he declined to provide details about how Inman was captured and whether there was a struggle.

The News interviewed Inman’s mother, Vera McArthur, late Tuesday night. She told the newspaper that she saw her son earlier in the day at their home in Dandridge, Tenn. She said she had no idea that South Carolina authorities were looking for him.

Inman’s parents told Tennessee authorities that Inman had gone to his sister’s nearby home, said 13th Circuit Solicitor Bob Ariail. He said Inman wasn’t there.

“We have that house staked out,” he said late Tuesday. “We think he’s coming back there.”

Warrants listing charges of murder, kidnapping and first-degree criminal sexual conduct have been issued against Inman in connection with Souers’ slaying, Ariail said.

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Investigators have caught the man they believe killed Clemson junior Tiffany Souers.

Jerry Buck Inman, was jailed Tuesday night in Jefferson County, Tenn.He was captured, without a struggle, about midnight about a mile from his parents' home, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office told WYFF News 4.
Inman has been charged with murder, criminal sexual conduct in the first degree and kidnapping in Souer's death at her apartment on May 26.

Ariail confirmed Tuesday for the first time that Souers was sexually assaulted.

A Long Criminal History

Public records show that Inman has a criminal record dating back almost 20 years.

North Carolina records show that he was convicted of a second degree sexual offense in Buncombe County in 1988 when he was 18 years old, and that he escaped from prison twice, once in Buncombe County and once in Montgomery County.

Florida records show that he was convicted of sexual battery, armed robbery, burglary and aggravated assault in 1989 for an offense committed in 1987.

more at link

Releasing new details of the investigation, Ariail said Tuesday that Souers' wrists were bound.more at link

sure glad they got him!

GREENVILLE, South Carolina (AP) -- A registered sex offender wanted in the death of a Clemson University student who was strangled with her bikini top was captured late Tuesday in Tennessee, officials said.

Jerry Buck Inman, who was wanted on arrest warrants for murder, rape and kidnapping, was taken into custody during a traffic stop about a mile from his parents' home in Dandridge, Tennessee, Sheriff David Davenport said.

Inman was being taken to the county jail. No other details of his arrest were immediately released.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/07/student.killed.ap/index.html

Beyond Belief said:
sure glad they got him!

GREENVILLE, South Carolina (AP) -- A registered sex offender wanted in the death of a Clemson University student who was strangled with her bikini top was captured late Tuesday in Tennessee, officials said.

Jerry Buck Inman, who was wanted on arrest warrants for murder, rape and kidnapping, was taken into custody during a traffic stop about a mile from his parents' home in Dandridge, Tennessee, Sheriff David Davenport said.

Inman was being taken to the county jail. No other details of his arrest were immediately released.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/07/student.killed.ap/index.html
GLAD they caught him!! I wonder if the picture in this link is his recent mug shot, notice the scratch on his face. not only was he wearing those bandannas to hide his face but to cover up his tattooed neck. It says he has tats on his hands too, that would explaine the jacket or long sleeve shirt he had on covering his hands.

LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back