GUILTY SC - Tiffany Souers, 20, Clemson student, found strangled, 26 May 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
gaia said:
Exactly! You'd think there'd be no messing around if the guy was in custody and we'd get the info pronto! Probably just another "hype" from Fox!;)

I hope not. They shouldn't announce something like that and then leave us hanging. They make me so mad sometimes. I will continue to watch as I go about my morning and hope it wasn't just hype.

englishleigh said:
I'm watching now...could they be waiting on a press conference from Clemson? Maybe they (at Fox) are not sure what the news is and haven't been told yet how it will be relayed.
It sounds like it's probably a press conference LE is calling.

Now they are saying that LE is just "providing more clues".....

JerseyGirl said:
I hadn't noticed that in the photos but my son has clothes with a graphic that sounds like what you might be referring to. It's from skateboarder (and MTV show star), Bam Margera. (I think that he might skate for Element.) It also seems to appear on CD covers by the band H.I.M., (in which I believe Bam's brother is a member but I don't remember - ETA: No, his brother's band is CKY; H.I.M. is just one of Bam's favorite bands). In any case, is this the symbol?

Amazon.com: Love Metal: Music: H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty)

I don;t think that is what the design is on the bandana.. I think it looks more like a blade or dagger like design.. its almost cross like at the hilt and then a blade pointing forward towards the camera. I loked on a number of websites that design these and couldn;t find anything similar.. maybe its motorcylce related or sounds crazy like a pirates blade or something..

I did notice the comment about the tee shirt having a wing ..like a harley design .. many of the motorcycle groups in the area use a simliar eagle or wing design on their logos... maybe he has some connection to a group like that or has purchased a clothing item of thise nature from a shop in the area...

opme said:
I don;t think that is what the design is on the bandana.. I think it looks more like a blade or dagger like design..
I don't see the heartagram either but richandfamous mentioned something about seeing it. So I was just providing what I know about that symbol.

I think that the motorcycle logos are a good possibility.

The other thing that I noticed about the bandana is that its completely centered... notice that the lines come to a point that is dead center like he took the time to tie it in a particular way.. rather than a quick disguise that is tied quickly and possibly askew...

I have looked a bunch of sites and can't find any bandana designs even close.. which says this is a pretty unique design and likely to be a good lead.. at least thats my hopeful thinking...maybe someone will recognize it as one belonging to a family member or friend..

mssheila said:
It sounds like it's probably a press conference LE is calling.

Hi!

I'm wondering if FOX isn't trying to keep up tuned in ;) today.

Last evening FOX stated LE would have more info on Wednesday. Today, MSNBC is reporting Wedesday.

And Fox is still saying today :waitasec:

I was the one who mentioned what I saw on the T-shirt looked like it was a Harley wing. LOL

I wonder if this guy is a biker or a biker wanna be? The wrapping of both bandannas and the long sleeve shirt unbuttoned in front and at the cuffs seem to me of being condusive to the way a biker would fix himself. Like all protected and covered up from the wind. Only at this place the guy doesn't have to deal with any wind so he didn't have to button up.

Scandi

I think the killer was trying to project an image. Meaning if thats so, this whole thing was planned ahead of time.
I believe they think the man arrested from her complex, is the person.

Beyond Belief said:
I think the killer was trying to project an image. Meaning if thats so, this whole thing was planned ahead of time.
I believe they think the man arrested from her complex, is the person.

Did I miss something? That wouldn't unusual. What man arrested from her complex?

But didn't they let the guy from her complex go on $30,000 bail? That would be ridiculously low if they thought he was a murderer, IMO. His bail amount gives me the impression that it's not him.

englishleigh said:
Did I miss something? That wouldn't unusual. What man arrested from her complex?
While investigating the murder, they apparently arrested a guy that they believe was responsible for an unrelated sexual assault about a month ago. I think that this is the guy being referred to.

JerseyGirl said:
While investigating the murder, they apparently arrested a guy that they believe was responsible for an unrelated sexual assault about a month ago. I think that this is the guy being referred to.

Oh, ok...Gotcha. Thanks.

JerseyGirl said:
But didn't they let the guy from her complex go on $30,000 bail? That would be ridiculously low if they thought he was a murderer, IMO. His bail amount gives me the impression that it's not him.
if there is no solid evidence, maybe he was jailed on a past offense or some petty one from recent. that could be why bail was so low. dont know though :( was the name of the guy released?

Likely they released him b/c they didn't have enough evidence on him for Tiffany's murder at that time, but you can bet he is being watched....

Some show I forgot (maybe Greta) showed a couple pics of the guy with girls whose faces were blurred but he looked kinda buggy eyed and creepy. Maybe they were just bad pics. I dunno.

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
if there is no solid evidence, maybe he was jailed on a past offense or some petty one from recent. that could be why bail was so low. dont know though :( was the name of the guy released?
Unrelated Rape Charge Filed Against Man Living Near Souers

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Authorities say a man living in the same apartment complex where a Clemson University student was found strangled last week has been charged with a rape a month earlier.

An arrest warrant said Central Police arrested 25-year-old Stephen David Kudika Jr. on Wednesday and charged him with first-degree criminal sexual conduct charges for an attack at The Reserve Apartments on April 20.

more at link... http://www.wyff4.com/news/9310080/detail.html

ETA - Regarding Mr. Kudika... He has not been convicted of any crime. He may be innocent, and thats important to remember. If he has no involvement in the Souers case, it's a shame his name was released in connection with it.

Just on Fox 40-50 year old man charged with the killing.
On the loose.
Picture of the man was on fox.
But no where on the net as of yet.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member