DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From www.greenvilleonline.com

Warrants issued for Souers suspect
Suspect linked to slaying through DNA evidence

Published: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 4:21 pm
Last updated: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 8:06 Pm

NEWS STAFF

Authorities have issued warrants in the slaying of Tiffany Marie Souers, Thirteenth Circuit Solicitor Bob Ariail announced at an evening press conference.

Warrants charge Jerry Buck Inman, 35, with murder, criminal sexual conduct in the first degree and kidnapping. He is not in custody.

more at link...........

I bet he'll be in custody before daybreak. Great work, Clemson police!!! :clap: :clap:

This just makes me sick b/c this is another animal who never should have been out of prison. How many more innocent adults and kids have to die before we get tougher on sentencing? :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

englishleigh said:
I bet he'll be in custody before daybreak. Great work, Clemson police!!! :clap: :clap:

Just need to check tomorrow on my construction site in Atlanta tomorrow. We have new crews starting in the a.m.Perfect opportunity for a newbie.With that said anyone who thinks someone could be in the metro Atlanta area please let me know. I am a bulldog with this kind of stuff and I am watching constantly.

I certainly hope this guy is apprehended shortly. I don't think this one has the parental influence or protection as now this is a loner.One who has committed prior crimes and has arrests for them. He is on a short sheet. Most have expended their funds in trying to help. He is very dangerous.

Was in Florida Corrections:Release Date: 09/01/2005

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=726529151

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length12/14/1987SEX BAT/ WPN. OR FORCE09/05/1989HILLSBOROUGH880758330Y 0M 0D 12/14/1987ROBB. GUN/DEADLY WPN09/05/1989HILLSBOROUGH880758330Y 0M 0D 12/14/1987BURGLARY,ARMED W/EXP. OR WEAPO09/05/1989HILLSBOROUGH880758330Y 0M 0D 12/14/1987GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE09/05/1989HILLSBOROUGH88075835Y 0M 0D 12/14/1987KIDNAP;COMM.OR FAC.FELONY09/05/1989HILLSBOROUGH880758330Y 0M 0D 12/14/1987AGG ASSLT-W/WPN NO INTENT TO K

Do we know if this horrid waste of space was in prison when Brooke Holsenback was killed in 1997? I hope they can link him to her murder as well. And maybe others in the area.

This guy makes my skin crawl just looking at his picture. Yet another example of someone who should NEVER have been released. The price? A beautiful, young, vibrant young woman MURDERED. :furious: :furious: :furious:

englishleigh said:
This just makes me sick b/c this is another animal who never should have been out of prison. How many more innocent adults and kids have to die before we get tougher on sentencing? :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar
I wonder when our justice system and all these civil rights activists are going to learn what the animals in the jungle have known forever - a leopard doesn't change his spots, ever.

CP mentioned Atlanta. I think this guy jumped on 85, then 75 and headed back to Florida. I hope they warned the gal who pressed charges to put him away so long that he's running loose and crazy.

The town he was headed too after his release in sept 05 was Dandridge, Tenn.
Do we have any unsolved murders in that area?

Beyond Belief said:
Looks like he didn't get out til 05 from the 89 deal.

Ok.... And then just couldn't wait to rape again and this time he killed someone. He is toast. :banghead: :furious: :furious:

Greta's saying the LE think he's in Tenn. on the run.

This guy even has a bat tatoo on his neck. I hope he kills himself. After all this is his day 6-6-06

They said his mom and sister saw him earlier today in TN, so he hasn't gotten too far.

Tiffany's dad was on Greta and he said people like him should not be released without a "specific surgical procedure being performed"...my husband said the same thing just a while ago. Castrate these animals!!

englishleigh said:
They said his mom and sister saw him earlier today in TN, so he hasn't gotten too far.

Tiffany's dad was on Greta and he said people like him should not be released without a "specific surgical procedure being performed"...my husband said the same thing just a while ago. Castrate these animals!!
I agree, I am so tired of hearing these stories over and over.....We need to get stricter!!!!!!!:furious:

Ouuuu what a slime guy. Imagine what Tiffany must have gone through with this piece of *advertiser censored* good for nothing lowlife *advertiser censored*.

Her Mom was on earlier this evening and said Tiffany would have put up a good fight. From what she said, I got the impression she must have injured him in some way. Too bad he wasn't killed. This just scalds me. The $astard should have been in jail never to hurt anyone again with his record, locked up for good.

Everytime I see a picture of Tiffany, and think of this piece of dirt, I get sick to my stomach. That poor poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J
Back