GUILTY SC - Tiffany Souers, 20, Clemson student, found strangled, 26 May 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This person that Faith is pointing her finger at is now, on Fox News, being called a "serial stalker". She's opened a can of worms here. Innocent or guilty, he knows who he is, just from the detailed descriptions of conversations she's personally had with him. Here's what he knows about her.

1. He knows where she works and who she is.
2. He knows what she looks like.

Whether he's the killer or not, he could be looking for some retaliation. I'm sure she's been told to cover her bases. Not go to the charity office, etc... I hope she's listening.

richandfamous said:
To the right of the cross and above the solid white line is something that looks like the pentagram heart shape logo the kids are all hot on. Hot Topic has lots of clothing items with this graphic...
I hadn't noticed that in the photos but my son has clothes with a graphic that sounds like what you might be referring to. It's from skateboarder (and MTV show star), Bam Margera. (I think that he might skate for Element.) It also seems to appear on CD covers by the band H.I.M., (in which I believe Bam's brother is a member but I don't remember - ETA: No, his brother's band is CKY; H.I.M. is just one of Bam's favorite bands). In any case, is this the symbol?

Amazon.com: Love Metal: Music: H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty)

Amazon: Listmania! - View List "The Heartagram Collection: Everything Bam Margera & HIM"

Bam Margera - Heartagram Products

Bam Margera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ETA: Actually, it appears that the heartagram initially belonged to the "love metal" band, H.I.M. "Bam is a fan of, friend of, and occasional video director for HIM's frontman, Ville Valo. Bam has licensed the band's logo, the heartagram (a pentagram with two points curved to incorporate a heart symbol), for personal use. Bam has had himself tattooed with the heartagram."

"According to H.I.M. front man, Ville Valo, the heartagram represents both love and death. The balance of hate and love, the two main themes in life, is a common theme in Valo's lyrics ... Fans use the heartagram to represent both HIM and Bam Margera.

It is wrongly believed by some people that the heartagram is associated with satanism, but Ville Valo denies these claims."

Heartagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mssheila said:
This person that Faith is pointing her finger at is now, on Fox News, being called a "serial stalker". She's opened a can of worms here. Innocent or guilty, he knows who he is, just from the detailed descriptions of conversations she's personally had with him. Here's what he knows about her.

1. He knows where she works and who she is.
2. He knows what she looks like.

Whether he's the killer or not, he could be looking for some retaliation. I'm sure she's been told to cover her bases. Not go to the charity office, etc... I hope she's listening.

I could have sworn that this morning I heard her say, "this person, PAT...." Did she name the person or was the reporter she was talking to named Pat? It was on Fox News and I don't think there is anyone on there named Pat?? I remember going "whoa" when I heard her say that....she is nuts to name the guy if she did.

scandi said:
This is the last photo taken acc to the times shown, and he is back a bit further from the camera. Is he sitting in his car? Out here you don't drive up to an ATM machine, but rather walk up to it.
Yes, he's in his car. We don't have many of them, but drive-up ATM's are available near me.

I didn't hear the "Pat" thing, but I know they've had Pat Brown, the profiler, on with her many times to discuss his 'profile'.

mssheila said:
I didn't hear the "Pat" thing, but I know they've had Pat Brown, the profiler, on with her many times to discuss his 'profile'.

OK...I don't remember if she was in on this segment, but she may have been.

FOX NEWS ALERT...THEY ARE NOW SAYING THE KILLER MAY HAVE DEFENSIVE WOUNDS.

I'm sure he would. In a strangling, the victim would scratch and claw just out of instinct to live. They'd scratch like mad for the ability to breathe. I wonder why this would be a fox news alert.

mssheila said:
I'm sure he would. In a strangling, the victim would scratch and claw just out of instinct to live. They'd scratch like mad for the ability to breathe. I wonder why this would be a fox news alert.

I guess the coroner just said it today. And you know FNC. :rolleyes:
I wonder if this was another reason the killer had his face shielded and seemed to be covered up from head to toe....to hide the wounds....

mssheila said:

Probably to let people know that if they have some suspicion as to who it may be that if this person has wounds on his hands or arms or face - it would be the icing on the cake to make someone call in and give a tip. And if someone were to try to hide those marks in the hot weather we've been having, it's going to look pretty stupid and obvious!

Coming up on Abrams, they're going to be talking to Faith again. Dan's teaser "Coming up, a woman who knows who killed Tiffany Souers says she knows who the killer is, so why are the police ignoring her tips?"
ETA: Faith was not on. It was a reporter from the area and Clint Van Zandt
In case anyone doesn't catch this segment, he re-runs in 2 hours.

Here is the over all tone of the Abrams segment.

The police have identified and ruled out this man that Faith is purporting as her murderer. The police have asked reporters to lay off the Faith story.:hand:
Faith needs to now get a good attorney, IMO.

ETA: On Catherine Crier, right after Abrams, Faith was on talking about how she doesn't care if the police have 'ruled him out'.... she wants absolute proof that it is not him. DNA etc....:banghead:

I don't know what to think about this woman! The police have told the media to stop reporting on her. I think she's detracting from other tips coming in. She's taking the focus away from other suspects. How many people might think "Oh, I saw so and so with scratches, and i know he has a bandana like that, but Faith knows who the REAL killer is... I don't need to call".

She might even bring possible harm to herself. She is running someone's name through the mud (might not be much of a 'name') but he doesn't deserve to be called a murderer AT LEAST unless he's charged.It sounds like the police have CLEARED him. On Abrams, they suggested that he was cleared through some definitive means..... yet Faith keeps on.

Obviously, she is wrong. She needs to back off or she will be sued. If LE isn't qualifying her insinuations and they are vocal about it....she needs to be on her way.

The problem I have had with her comments is this person is a bother to a lot of people. He irritates them with sexual innuendo just like a lot of buffoons. A true SK will be a little more subtle.They will deflect in other "charming" ways. Not all have the savvy as Ted Bundy but they are socioathic and can figure out a weak/vulnerable area. Maybe they use religion...BTK, maybe they use victimology....Ted Bundy, maybe they use drugs or rides....Keith Jesperson,maybe they use blunt force because they can and don't even know the victim...Derrick Todd Lee. In other words, they will use what suits their own MO.

gego said:
http://www.cluttercottage.com/suspect5.jpg

As an experiment I tried drawing in face lines from one of the pics on the internet to see how much of a face could be guessed from the vague outlines I imagined I saw.

The jawline and head shape were the most evident. From another pic I could see the rough shape of his right ear which appeared to be small but to sticky-out a little more than average. The nose I thought I saw sticking out a little extra also. The rest I was mostly guessing.

The forehead just above the eyes looked to be constricted from tension.

This guy looked to me to be either muscular or heavy set or a combination of both as his right arm seemed to fill out the jacket he was wearing quite fully, yet his fingers in one of the other pics did not seem fat. I am guessing he lifts weights or works out some.

This is probably an exercise in finding shapes in clouds; too bad there is not some computer program that is designed to "xray" by subtracting the bandanas.

I'm a day late here.

I just viewed the pics. After I enlarged them, I thought of gego's drawing, particulary the shape of the face. Looks to me to be very close to what I can tell from the outline of the bandana on the guy's face. What do you think?

Her mother will be on Fox, in a few minutes with some new information.

FOX NEWS ALERT:

Prosecutor says there will be "significant news" for the public momentarily..... I hope they caught the guy

mssheila said:
FOX NEWS ALERT:

Prosecutor says there will be "significant news" for the public momentarily..... I hope they caught the guy
Thanks. I wonder what it is... :waitasec:

mssheila said:
FOX NEWS ALERT:

Oh, please, God!!! I pray they've got him.

englishleigh said:
Oh, please, God!!! I pray they've got him.
I haven't heard anything yet. You would think that they would break in with one of their "News Alerts" if it were anything important, like an arrest.

nanandjim said:
I haven't heard anything yet. You would think that they would break in with one of their "News Alerts" if it were anything important, like an arrest.

I'm watching now...could they be waiting on a press conference from Clemson? Maybe they (at Fox) are not sure what the news is and haven't been told yet how it will be relayed.

nanandjim said:
Exactly! You'd think there'd be no messing around if the guy was in custody and we'd get the info pronto! Probably just another "hype" from Fox!;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101
Back