SC SC - Zachary Malinowski, 19, Aynor, 25 Aug 2013 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.heraldonline.com/2014/08/25/6258787/family-of-missing-sc-teen-offer.html

“There are certain kids out there that I feel like, from the beginning, were involved somehow,” said Missy Jordan, the mother of Zachary Malinowski. “It’s just a mother’s intuition.”

Malinowski’s stepfather, Lonnie Jordan, addressed a crowd of about 50 friends, family members and law enforcement – including Horry County police Chief Saundra Rhodes – during a memorial at Aynor Town Park Sunday. On Monday it will be one year since Malinowski last was seen...

Because of that, the Jordans announced a $25,000 reward for anyone who provides a tip that leads to finding Malinowski. “We just want to be able to find Zack and, of course, put him to rest – like any human being deserves,” Missy Jordan said.

New article: http://www.carolinalive.com/m/news/story?id=1087686

The parents offer a reward with an expiration date. Also, the police advise they have an additional resource(s) working on the case now.

There should be updated articles coming. I read on his stepfathers page that LE has asked them to extend the deadline to 9/30
to allow them processing time.
I really hope this beings answers....

Reward is expiring. I hope there is some resolution to this case. It has been so bereft of information. I hope they find their kiddo.

The offer of a $25,000 reward for information on the whereabouts of a missing Aynor teen ends at midnight. Jordan, and his wife Missy, Zack's mom, said their hope has changed over the last year since their son disappeared.

"In the beginning you just hope it was a misunderstanding and he forgot to contact anybody," Lonnie Jordan said. "And then it changes to you don't know what's happening. And today, we just hope someone comes forward and tells us where he is."

They believe if the teen could have contacted someone he would have by now.

"I know my child, and he would have called mom. If he could have, I know he would call his mom," said Missy Jordan.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1103352&fb_action_ids=10202878493788117&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=feed_opengraph&action_object_map={%2210202878493788117%22%3A803814496350184}&action_type_map={%2210202878493788117%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]#.VCwdHBbD5lE

I've read he was taken from his home. Not seeing that the body was found. So sad.

I've read he was taken from his home. Not seeing that the body was found. So sad.

I sure hope they talk! His poor mother needs answers. #JUSTICEFORZACK

Thank you Bestill this news made my day. It's been long over due, now I hope he's brought home.

I sure hope they talk! His poor mother needs answers. #JUSTICEFORZACK

Thank you Bestill this news made my day. It's been long over due, now I hope he's brought home.

They found his car burned, if he was in it, I hope they will find the evidence so that the family has peace.

I hate this. I feel that if he was a 19 year old "FEMALE" I probably would have heard of his case. I have a daughter AND a son. [emoji53]

They found his car burned, if he was in it, I hope they will find the evidence so that the family has peace.

The car was found burned a long time ago. I wonder if that's what helped them to charge these guys? I didn't see coverage on how they put the pieces together that these were the right people. I do remember reading that Zacks friends were the last to see him & not talking. But I'm not sure if these people were his "friends." I agree though, I hope they find what they need to find Zack, and get justice as well.

I hate this. I feel that if he was a 19 year old "FEMALE" I probably would have heard of his case. I have a daughter AND a son. [emoji53]

Absolutely agree with this, it's not fair. Today is another missing young mans birthday that is registered with CUE. He was Zacks age when he disappeared. Brian Sullivan from Chili (Rochester) NY. Sadly even people in the area he went missing in don't know who he is. Boys/Men aren't given the same awareness as Girls/Women. :( It's something we need to change.

I agree. I will follow as many of them as I find. I hope I dont find too many...

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/27560...pping-of-aynor-teen-missing-since-august-2013
LE knew they abducted him In August 2013 and killed him?? If they knew this, why so long?

I think when they said this they worded it poorly. I think this means that they determined that on that date, that's what took place.
"Police say they determined that in the early hours of August 26, 2013, Brown and Gibbs abducted Malinowski from his home and took him to the western portion of Horry County where he was killed."

I think when they said this they worded it poorly. I think this means that they determined that on that date, that's what took place.
"Police say they determined that in the early hours of August 26, 2013, Brown and Gibbs abducted Malinowski from his home and took him to the western portion of Horry County where he was killed."

Maybe I got outraged too fast. Thank you!:blushing:

Maybe I got outraged too fast. Thank you!:blushing:

I believer they recently received info/tips that allowed them to put the pieces together to make the arrests. Now they need to get them to tell where Zach is so his family can bring him home and give him a proper burial. Prayers to his loved ones. I hope they get the answers they need to bring Zach home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachesisjenny
Back