Science is not biased (in unbiased hands)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The story makes it clear Jonah did not deny access to the Zahau experts. Dina's experts obtained access. Time to stop blaming others for their failure to get it done.

JMO

Jonah could have required a private security of his choice, to be paid by the Zahau's. Instead he required something IMO that he knew was impossible. He could blame LE, but it is clear that he was the one doing the denying.

Just curious, does anyone know if Jonah required LE to accompany Dina's experts?. If so, and they complied, why wouldn't they also comply with the Zahau's request?

The story makes it clear Jonah did not deny access to the Zahau experts. Dina's experts obtained access. Time to stop blaming others for their failure to get it done.

JMO
Dina's experts investigated Rebecca's death from inside Jonah's house? I have never heard this. Link please?

Jonah could have required a private security of his choice, to be paid by the Zahau's. Instead he required something IMO that he knew was impossible. He could blame LE, but it is clear that he was the one doing the denying.

Just curious, does anyone know if Jonah required LE to accompany Dina's experts?. If so, and they complied, why wouldn't they also comply with the Zahau's request?

If I was in Jonah's shoes, I would absolutely want the Sheriff present for both sets of experts. Jonah did not control LE. He publicly agreed to allow access and we know Dina's experts did their own investigation inside the mansion.

If the Sheriff denied the Zahou request they have themselves to blame. They and their attorney had already harshly criticized them and accused them of colluding with Jonah to the point his attorney sent a cease and desist letter.

Why would the SDSD spend more tax dollars providing a chaperone to the Zahou's?

JMO

Because they are (or supposed to be) professionals? If what you are saying is true (you know, they were 'offended' with what Rebecca's family saying) then it's time to retire. They are supposed to remain objective. The way you, MyBelle, tell it...oh, the poor professional LE got their feelings hurt and for that reason, they were not going assist Rebecca's family. Haha. That's so funny.

Because they are (or supposed to be) professionals? If what you are saying is true (you know, they were 'offended' with what Rebecca's family saying) then it's time to retire. They are supposed to remain objective. The way you, MyBelle, tell it...oh, the poor professional LE got their feelings hurt and for that reason, they were not going assist Rebecca's family. Haha. That's so funny.

It also shows clear bias and favoritism.

ALWAYS MOO

It also shows clear bias and favoritism.

ALWAYS MOO

Inthedark BIAS and FAVORITISM??? Ya' mean like criticizing a grieving family for "airing their story" on entertainment TV???
Apparently Sherf Gore thinks it is OK to go on "entertainment TV" when he is trying to redeem his reputation? ...Oh brother.

**warning** don't watch if your insulin is not close by!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T9lk7MqdUA"]San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore on PrimeTime U-T TV - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't watch it all the way through. It made me vomit. That man thinks he's so slick.

Yes, Dina's expert Dr. Bove inspected the actual scene at Spreckels.

Dr. Bove's report from an article in UT San Diego -

http://media.utsandiego.com/news/documents/2012/08/06/Dr.Bove_Report.pdf

I wonder if this means Dina and her gang were allowed to traverse through the Spreckels mansion WITHOUT SDLE chaperones?

If true, Jonah's mandated requirements for SDLE to accompany Anne Bremner are distastefully biased and discriminatory against the Zahaus. And I would then have to question, WHY was Jonah so reluctant for the Zahaus/Anne Bremner from investigating both Max's accident and Rebecca's murder at the Spreckels mansion? What was he hiding?

I wonder if this means Dina and her gang were allowed to traverse through the Spreckels mansion WITHOUT SDLE chaperones?

If true, Jonah's mandated requirements for SDLE to accompany Anne Bremner are distastefully biased and discriminatory against the Zahaus. And I would then have to question, WHY was Jonah so reluctant for the Zahaus/Anne Bremner from investigating both Max's accident and Rebecca's murder at the Spreckels mansion? What was he hiding?

He even tried to disguise the fact that he was still owner of the home, saying he sold it to an investment group, of which he was a part.

I didn't say LE got their feelings hurt. I said the family had themselves to blame. Accusations of collusion and cover-ups are accusations of crimes. The family does not reside in San Diego County so they sure don't pay for the several law enforcement agencies at whom they lobbed baseless accusations.

I didn't say LE got their feelings hurt. I said the family had themselves to blame. Accusations of collusion and cover-ups are accusations of crimes. The family does not reside in San Diego County so they sure don't pay for the several law enforcement agencies at whom they lobbed baseless accusations.

Every citizen is allowed to criticize or agree with LE agencies in this country.
I sincerely doubt "tax paying status" is a requirement or prerequisite for seeking justice or questioning the circumstances of a loved one's death. Since they have hired California attorneys to represent them, who in turn pay taxes... I find your reasoning to be without merit. Family members of RZ have spent time and money in San Diego County and no doubt paid "point of sale taxes" on every transaction! I'm sure the San Diego tourist industry just let out a collective groan... visitors pay taxes, too.

Oh. So they were accused of a cover-up. Golly Gee. That STILL does not hold water. Nor does the flim-flam excuse " family does not reside in San Diego County" hold up. Nor does your rationalization "they sure don't pay for the several law enforcement agencies". WOW. Your assertions are beyond being absurd. :floorlaugh:

So, let me get your reasoning straight. Because XYZ family live elsewhere and do not pay taxes in CA or San Diego, LE will not aid EYZ's family. Do you realize how absurd, like :floorlaugh: absurd, your statement reads? One doesn't need ANY degree in science to come to the conclusion, your reasoning is flawed.

Golly Gee.

I'm actually on the fence here. On the one hand, I think it's improper and unethical for LE to allow their actions to be influenced by residency and wealth. On the other hand, I believe that happens a lot. If LE was influenced by residency and wealth in this case, it would certainly explain a lot about the outcome and the favoritism displayed.

All of the above is just my opinion.

Every citizen is allowed to criticize or agree with LE agencies in this country.
I sincerely doubt "tax paying status" is a requirement or prerequisite for seeking justice or questioning the circumstances of a loved one's death. Since they have hired California attorneys to represent them, who in turn pay taxes... I find your reasoning to be without merit. Family members of RZ have spent time and money in San Diego County and no doubt paid "point of sale taxes" on every transaction! I'm sure the San Diego tourist industry just let out a collective groan... visitors pay taxes, too.

BBM. You are absolutely right. But even without being criticized, only a fool would believe an LE agency is required to spend taxpayer-funded resources such as providing staff to over-see an effort to prove the SDSO was wrong.

JMO

Oh. So they were accused of a cover-up. Golly Gee. That STILL does not hold water. Nor does the flim-flam excuse " family does not reside in San Diego County" hold up. Nor does your rationalization "they sure don't pay for the several law enforcement agencies". WOW. Your assertions are beyond being absurd. :floorlaugh:

So, let me get your reasoning straight. Because XYZ family live elsewhere and do not pay taxes in CA or San Diego, LE will not aid EYZ's family. Do you realize how absurd, like :floorlaugh: absurd, your statement reads? One doesn't need ANY degree in science to come to the conclusion, your reasoning is flawed.

Golly Gee.

BBM. No, my reasoning is that because the family accused several law enforcement agencies of crimes AND don't live there, LE will not further provide tax-payer funded resources to RZ's family.

It may be absurd to you but the fact remains that even though Jonah agreed to their request for access to the mansion, no forensic examination was ever done by RZ's family.

BBM. No, my reasoning is that because the family accused several law enforcement agencies of crimes AND don't live there, LE will not further provide tax-payer funded resources to RZ's family.

It may be absurd to you but the fact remains that even though Jonah agreed to their request for access to the mansion, no forensic examination was ever done by RZ's family.

I thought JS agreement with LE stipulation gracious yet cautious. But, I think it caught everyone by surprise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back