GUILTY SD - Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg, involved in fatal car hit and run, Sioux Falls, Sept 2020 *plea *Impeached*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a reminder that the Holidays are upon us. If you're in the vicinity of AG Ravnsborg's stomping grounds, stay off the sidewalks.

images

jmho ymmv lrr

Chilling seeing the Argus Leader photo of him after his victory--wearing a defaced American flag Blue Live Matter tie. Here we see the result--a suggestion of two tiers of justice. He should have been indicted immediately, but can finally cast his electoral vote Monday. The governor has shown considerable cowardice in this.

IIRC, in crimes we have followed, the language experts say that when someone says the "we" word it means something, but I forget what lol.

O.K. dixiegirl, let me take a stab at him (err . . . I mean, take a stab at it -- heh, heh! Freudian slip there!). I think it is a way of deflecting the blame from himself to include another, or others who were also responsible. That way, it's not all his fault!

But he was driving. Now, if he's speaking of the Sheriff not being completely forthcoming about what happened, or his Chief of Staff, who rode shotgun with him back to the scene where Ravnsborg finally "discovered" the victim... well, that would not surprise me. But, there again, he doesn't want to take full responsibility.

Why did he have to drag along his sidekick Chief of Staff? He was nowhere around when Ravnsborg mowed down this victim who was carrying a flashlight, or light of some sort. And I don't believe for one minute that the light was not on. They haven't said that yet, but they are going to come out with some weasel-worded statement like: "Well, we could not determine if the flashlight was on that the victim was carrying; the batteries could have gone dead, or the bulb burned out." I won't believe it if they do.

Last edited:
Well, since the passenger airbag fired, some of us thought he was distracted by what was happening in the front seat. They. I meant they were distracted.

Well, those raucous passengers of his just wouldn't stop! When what to his wandering eye should appear but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer.

I suspect that he is referring to the Hyde County Sheriff that originally responded and concluded that it was a deer that was hit.

Or he and his atty? Sounds like defense lawyer speak we hear all the time MOO. e.g. "You will know more when we go to court and the truth comes out"... defense statement 101 MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn
Back