Seaching for Anna - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the event that there is any television coverage, I hope someone can tape it and make me a copy...I don't have cable right now plus I'll be traveling during the week :blowkiss:

Prayers for Anna's family and for C...you are all being very brave. I pray for your continued strength no matter what the outcome :)

I haven't posted on Anna's forum in a while but I've always kept up with it and I'm so happy for the recent events that have and are taking place. My thoughts and prayers are with Anna's family, Dr. Doogie and the rest of my fellow WS's who have put so much of their time, and hearts, into finding Anna. I thank Anna's mom, brother, uncle, stepfather, teachers and friends for sharing Anna and themselves with us. Regardless the outcome of this current path, and to copy the words of a previous poster, Anna & her family have touched the lives of many people 30+ years after she disappeared, and that includes more than just those of us who sit at our computers; its our families and friends who know of and are inevitably involved in our sleuthing addictions. With all of the tragic and incomprehensible things that we at WS's hear about on a daily basis, including the disappearance of one little girl long ago, it is reaffirming to know that there are still kind, caring, compassionate people in this world who will lend a hand to strangers in need.

Annas family: I have been following this one since it is so close to home. may this week bring news good or bad. If C is not Anna like Shadow said back to the drawing board. I have a feeling this is one case and one forum us W/S will not let go by the way saide.:innocent:

I haven't posted on Anna's forum in a while but I've always kept up with it and I'm so happy for the recent events that have and are taking place. My thoughts and prayers are with Anna's family, Dr. Doogie and the rest of my fellow WS's who have put so much of their time, and hearts, into finding Anna. I thank Anna's mom, brother, uncle, stepfather, teachers and friends for sharing Anna and themselves with us. Regardless the outcome of this current path, and to copy the words of a previous poster, Anna & her family have touched the lives of many people 30+ years after she disappeared, and that includes more than just those of us who sit at our computers; its our families and friends who know of and are inevitably involved in our sleuthing addictions. With all of the tragic and incomprehensible things that we at WS's hear about on a daily basis, including the disappearance of one little girl long ago, it is reaffirming to know that there are still kind, caring, compassionate people in this world who will lend a hand to strangers in need.

Anna has brought together an eclectic and wonderful group of people with so many talents. Quite an accomplishment for one little girl! The love, care and concern she has generated merely from pictures and words has been phenomonal. Thoughts and prayers to Anna, her family and friends, "C", everyone behind the scenes, including all of us websleuthers.

By Monday morning, we should all be in place for the events leading up to the results, which will come in this week. There are additional positive developments occuring that we cannot post here, but even if C is not Anna, these events will advance the search for Anna. I can let you know more soon.

By Monday morning, we should all be in place for the events leading up to the results, which will come in this week. There are additional positive developments occuring that we cannot post here, but even if C is not Anna, these events will advance the search for Anna. I can let you know more soon.

Like how soon? :angel: The only times in my life when I have been this excited/nervous is:

1. My Wedding
2. The birth of my first child
3. The birth of my second child

I've never been one who would wait very well!

Good luck. Hopefully you have the champagne ordered!

Where are you Doogie? Driving to HMB? I am on my 3rd coffee and I have CNN on (which I never watch.)

I cannot stand the suspense! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Annasmom and you, C, and with your families. And also with the rest of us here, because we are all going bonkers with anticipation. We are all dying to know the outcome of this journey. I can't believe how emotionally invested in this whole saga I and everyone else in this group are. I can't even manage to frame a coherent and grammatically correct sentence at this point!

No news today, but today has been a very exciting and productive day - sorry, I cannot provide details. I am in HMB with Annasmom and will post as I can.

No news today, but today has been a very exciting and productive day - sorry, I cannot provide details. I am in HMB with Annasmom and will post as I can.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Teasers! Like we're not on enough pins and needles... Doogie has to jab some more!!!! :razz:

j/k Doug! Keeping fingers crossed....

Also, Chubby found a few more pics of "C" in another thread and I had our dear Chico remove them for us! If anyone else finds pics of "C" please have one of the Mods remove them to protect "C"s privacy!

My Thoughts have been with annasmom and all that are their.
I can sense the excitement in your e-mail and the Hope that everyone holds I am right along there with the unfolding of prayers to a Blessing my fingers are not crossed my Heart is.

No problem DD. When the time comes. And Anna family and you settle down along with C no matter what happens I know you will tell us.

No news or no results? JK! I'm sure we'll hear soon. Don't worry about us, we are fine. Take care of yourself and Annasfamily! Looking forward to hearing, but finally have some patience.

Dear WebSleuthers, I know you're all waiting and hoping...you'll know when we know, or very soon thereafter. I hope you understand that we're not being mystifying on purpose. Certain steps have to be taken to protect C if she should indeed prove to be Anna. Meanwhile, all your prayers and your support are--well, I really don't have the words. Thank you.

angels.jpg

Anna's Mom, Dr. D. and all- we will know when the time is right. That is good enough. Waiting to hear is hard- but is nothing compared to the waiting that Anna's family has gone through. I trust that when the time is right, you all will let us know.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Dear WebSleuthers, I know you're all waiting and hoping...you'll know when we know, or very soon thereafter. I hope you understand that we're not being mystifying on purpose. Certain steps have to be taken to protect C if she should indeed prove to be Anna. Meanwhile, all your prayers and your support are--well, I really don't have the words. Thank you.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but even though I am anxiously awaiting the news I totally understand that there's certain 'protocol' to follow. One of the biggest reasons I wish the outcome was known already is for you, Annasmom (and other family) and C. Don't worry about us. We know you will let us know as soon as you can. But don't feel rushed, please. The well being of C and you all is most important. Meanwhile, I'm just keeping praying!

This is my first time posting in this forum, but I've read with hope and interest for a long time. Just wanted to add my good thoughts and wishes for everyone involved, regardless of specific outcomes. I can only imagine what C, Annasmom, and everyone are feeling right now....sending peaceful vibes ya'll's way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member