Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tezi !! When mr was talking about searches in the first radio show.. Did you and other people here notice that he said search under every rock , log and in every stump. " stump???seems obvious maybe/maybe not ?? i totally hope they re searching stumps.

Hi tezi !! When mr was talking about searches in the first radio show.. Did you and other people here notice that he said search under every rock , log and in every stump. " stump???seems obvious maybe/maybe not ?? i totally hope they re searching stumps.

Exactly! I also wonder when it was mentioned that LE looked under bridges or a bridge if that was after Tricia's lst interview? Guess it doesn't really matter...

Exactly! I also wonder when it was mentioned that LE looked under bridges or a bridge if that was after Tricia's lst interview? Guess it doesn't really matter...

Hi Dee, Here is an article/Sheriff's Release from January, 2013 about LE searching under bridges. Per the article/news release, this took place before any radio show interview w/ TG and even prior to Dr. Phil in Feb. 2013.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-details-dylan-redwines-last-known-activities

I noticed that as well and wondered. Only recently, I was looking at the media thread and saw that picture of the searchers in the water where the dogs had hit. (The one where the water is blocked off so they could lower the level, can't remember the technical name for that.) There is a big stump right there. It would probably have been accessible in November. Wonder if they looked inside it.

moo

Another article dated April 5th, 2013 states: "Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, said investigators continued to follow leads over the winter, in some cases searching under bridges and snowshoeing up to cabins"

http://gazette.com/spring-thaw-renews-search-for-dylan-redwine/article/153174

Thanks once again TxJan, that has always baffled me about searching under bridges because where would that come from to do that specific task? The link did work for me, but IIRC it didn't say it came from a tip. If it didn't come from a tip, wouldn't it pretty well have to come from Mark to look there?

Thanks once again TxJan, that has always baffled me about searching under bridges because where would that come from to do that specific task? The link did work for me, but IIRC it didn't say it came from a tip. If it didn't come from a tip, wouldn't it pretty well have to come from Mark to look there?

Dee, I believe one reason they were searching under bridges is that early on, MR stated (not verbatim) that it was not unlike Dylan to walk up to the campground, something about climbing around the hill/stones behind MR's house, I believe he also mentioned the creek, and mentioned something about down by "the bridge". I can't find the article on my ipad so I'll try to find it tomorrow and post it. That's just a guess on my part because I remember MR referring to a bridge in his statements early on when he was trying to insinuate that it was common for Dylan to wander around, etc.

I have been following this case but haven't been posting because of all the drama. It seems LE is no closer to finding out what happened to Dylan, yet everyone thinks the father had something to do with it. I wish LE would make an arrest or clear Mark Redwine. I can understand all the people pointing to him as a POI, but I don't understand why he hasn't been arrested yet if he was responsible. Based on a lot of stuff I've read though, if he is arrested, his attorney will have a field day with all the stuff out there. The anti-Mark Redwine people are not helping if they truly want justice and MR is truly responsible. I feel sorry for Dylan. It seems you can't look up his name without seeing all the drama associated with the case. Hopefully the DA can weed through all the crazy and build a solid case. I must say, however, if MR is innocent then someone else is getting away with murder because no one is looking at anyone besides him. This case is unique. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like it before. I just hope justice will be served.

Dee, I believe one reason they were searching under bridges is that early on, MR stated (not verbatim) that it was not unlike Dylan to walk up to the campground, something about climbing around the hill/stones behind MR's house, I believe he also mentioned the creek, and mentioned something about down by "the bridge". I can't find the article on my ipad so I'll try to find it tomorrow and post it. That's just a guess on my part because I remember MR referring to a bridge in his statements early on when he was trying to insinuate that it was common for Dylan to wander around, etc.

Worth a re-listen. Those comments are here. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w"]KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview - YouTube[/ame]

Also here's a screenshot of the table they show. That black and white clothing item gave me pause.

2nd pic is expression upon reporters phone ringing (2nd time). PAY NOTE TO HIS TIMELINE.
LE implies last confirmed ping around 8. NOT INCOMING. Alibi seemed to blow out with this interview. COMPARE TO TCR on June 2.and Dr. Phil.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.02.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.02.53 PM.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.38.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.38.32 PM.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.38.38 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 4.38.38 PM.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 73
Dee, found it. He talked to M. Blasius about the majority of what I remembered above except he did not mention anything to her about the bridge. However, on Dr. Phil he did mention the bridge. Both MB's and Dr. Phil transcripts available in media thread, but here is the direct quote.

Dr. Phil: Umm… and so you just laid down to take a nap

MR: Well, no… that… when I got back at 11:30, I didn’t think much of Dylan not being there. I mean, he knows the area, he’s been up to my house MANY times, there’s a campground at the end of the road that’s not (?) right by the river which he tends to go up to every now and then. There’s a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river which he’s been known to hang out before. There’s a rock wall that’s right directly behind my house that he’s been known to go stompin around in the woods back there. I mean.. it didn’t… I didn’t find it… odd.. that he wasn’t sittin’ there waitin’ for me.

This is just a possible reason because MR mentions the bridge on Dr. Phil. LE may have also received a tip that we're not aware of.

<snipped Resolution's link to save space>
Resolution's previous post: Worth a re-listen. Those comments are here. Also here's a screenshot of the table they show. That black and white clothing item gave me pause.

2nd pic is expression upon reporters phone ringing (2nd time). PAY NOTE TO HIS TIMELINE.
LE implies last confirmed ping around 8. NOT INCOMING. Alibi seemed to blow out with this interview. COMPARE TO TCR on June 2.and Dr. Phil.

----------
My reply:
I had the transcript and am familiar with it as I transcribed a majority of Dylan's case. Just a little more difficult navigating on ipad vs desktop where most of my work is. Thanks for the quick link. What do you think the black and white clothing is? Why do you think MR's expression is noteworthy because of a phone ring? As far as last ping at 8, I believe they ultimately stated 9:37 was last communication. I have to get to my desktop tomorrow for that.

<snipped Resolution's link to save space>
Resolution's previous post: Worth a re-listen. Those comments are here. Also here's a screenshot of the table they show. That black and white clothing item gave me pause.

----------
My reply:
I had the transcript and am familiar with it as I transcribed a majority of Dylan's case. Just a little more difficult navigating on ipad vs desktop where most of my work is. Thanks for the quick link. What do you think the black and white clothing is? Why do you think MR's expression is noteworthy because of a phone ring? As far as last ping at 8, I believe they ultimately stated 9:37 was last communication. I have to get to my desktop tomorrow for that.

LAST outgoing message from Dylan was around 8. Elaine states it in her interview. Herald shows that. Incoming was from his friend after not hearing from him. Incoming texts came from friends phone.
Curious, I think it's helpful & lots of work (thank you) --but why do you transcribe all this?

Spreadsheet works too. ie.
MR said 'Time arrived home " 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

TIme woke up from nap 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

Theory today 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

Interviews
Searches,
Text sent out
Text incoming
Timeline, etc..

EDIT: MR consistently states corner/upstairs location of cell signal. In interview -First phone ring by opposite side of room. 2nd ring from center of room.

ALSO in these uncut interviews with both parents the time line doesn't match up. NO way he was picked up close to 7. Made it to car, to town (15 minutes) , to walmart and mcd's (10 minutes apart) and HOME FOR A CONFIRMED PING @ 8. From what I understand THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION OF McDonalds. No cup, no trash.

I have been following this case but haven't been posting because of all the drama. It seems LE is no closer to finding out what happened to Dylan, yet everyone thinks the father had something to do with it. I wish LE would make an arrest or clear Mark Redwine. I can understand all the people pointing to him as a POI, but I don't understand why he hasn't been arrested yet if he was responsible. Based on a lot of stuff I've read though, if he is arrested, his attorney will have a field day with all the stuff out there. The anti-Mark Redwine people are not helping if they truly want justice and MR is truly responsible. I feel sorry for Dylan. It seems you can't look up his name without seeing all the drama associated with the case. Hopefully the DA can weed through all the crazy and build a solid case. I must say, however, if MR is innocent then someone else is getting away with murder because no one is looking at anyone besides him. This case is unique. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like it before. I just hope justice will be served.

IMO LE know a lot more than what we know, if they are focussing in one particular direction there is a reason for it, considering there is more than one agency working on the case I think they have a very good idea of what's what.

Arrests are not always quick as we see in many cases, LE may have evidence but may be waiting on forensics or further evidence, I'm sure they would want to make sure they have all their i's dotted and their t's crossed.

If is such a small word yet it has quite a big meaning.

Every case is unique in its own way, yet all have elements of similarity or familiarity.

Hey iSleuth! I really need to relisten to the interview. I had my granddaughter that night, and she was distracting me...LOL However, I do recall hearing something about a stump or stumps. I am still picking my jaw up off of the floor.

BTW, I haven't had a chance to read that link that you posted, but I haven't forgotten about it either. I have been trying to get updated on the Kaitlyn Arquette case out of New Mexico. I will read the link!

It's good to see you!:seeya:

Worth a re-listen. Those comments are here. KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview - YouTube

Also here's a screenshot of the table they show. That black and white clothing item gave me pause.

Sorry--kind of a drive-by poster, but I gotta say the hair stands up on my neck when I watch this interview. Literally. Not even kidding.

LAST outgoing message from Dylan was around 8. Elaine states it in her interview. Herald shows that. Incoming was from his friend after not hearing from him. Incoming texts came from friends phone.
Curious, I think it's helpful & lots of work (thank you) --but why do you transcribe all this?

Spreadsheet works too. ie.
MR said 'Time arrived home " 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

TIme woke up from nap 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

Theory today 11/20 12/9 2/11 6/2

Interviews
Searches,
Text sent out
Text incoming
Timeline, etc..

EDIT: MR consistently states corner/upstairs location of cell signal. In interview -First phone ring by opposite side of room. 2nd ring from center of room.

ALSO in these uncut interviews with both parents the time line doesn't match up. NO way he was picked up close to 7. Made it to car, to town (15 minutes) , to walmart and mcd's (10 minutes apart) and HOME FOR A CONFIRMED PING @ 8. From what I understand THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION OF McDonalds. No cup, no trash.
BBM: I note that you have only been posting a short time, but if you look back at older threads, you will find that exact quotes were necessary to make points perfectly clear. Paraphrasing was not exact enough. Some people transcribed the interviews so that it would be easy to search on a word when a poster wanted to quote something, so no one would have to listen to the entire interview to find out where the quote was (listening to some of those interviews once was plenty). There came a time where most posters had read so many articles, heard so many interviews, watched so many shows, they couldn't remember exactly where something was written, and then some other poster would say that if an MSM source could not be quoted, then the quote wasn't real, or it wasn't accurate, or whatever.

BBBM:LE has confirmed that there was a McDonald's stop. It was released as confirmed on the March 19 press release from LE(over in the media thread). So LE may have a receipt, or there was video from the drive through. How they know they haven't released.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=93"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=93[/ame]
" Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark&#8217;s home on Sunday at about 8:00 PM after stops at Wal-Mart and McDonald&#8217;s in Durango."

To help your timeline, Dylan was picked up around 5:45, not 7 (also in the above link).

The second search of Mark's house came 7 weeks after the parents were informed that Dylan's remains were found on Middle Mountain. We know from Mark's statement that carpet, flooring, clothing, a cell phone and a fireplace poker were taken from his house, and that a hole was dug under outside stairs (I see some outside stairs to the right of his house, next to the garage). I am brainstorming reason why the items Mark said were taken would be on a search warrant for his house.

My first thoughts on reasons why these items may have been on a search warrant:

Cell phone-possible because of the videos he took and posted. Possibly because of texts he made to other people, or other people made to him. Possibly because of pictures on phone. Possibly just another random phone in the house.

Clothing-Suspected that there may be evidence on it. Suspected it may have belonged to Dylan. Suspected it may not have belonged to anyone in the house and some intruder left it.

Carpet-Possible that previous tests came back inconclusive or positive for something. Possible looking for fibers, dirt, ash, something else in the carpet that matched something at the crime scene. I wanted to say possible trying to rule out the carpet fibers, but they would have taken a small piece from some unobtrusive spot if that were the case. Possible evidence of something going through carpet (like a fireplace poker or knife or bullet)

Flooring-suspect something went through the carpet to the floor and something may still be there (dirt, ask, fluids, etc). Possible evidence of something striking the floor (like a fireplace poker or knife or bullet. Or icepick or something similar that would show under the carpet, but not on the carpet).

Dig hole-Possibly reported that someone was digging there. Searching for something buried. Searching for evidence of something being left there or mixed in with the dirt. Dirt/items under the stairs being removed or moved.

Fireplace poker-If regular poker, evidence it was used as a weapon used to attack and/or kill Dylan. Evidence it was used by Dylan as a weapon of some kind. Evidence it was used to move something associated with Dylan.

BTW-when I say fluids, I mean anything: blood, urine, coca cola, oil, mouthwash, whatever)

More ideas, anyone?

Folks please stick with the topic of this thread....""Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013""

If the off topic posts continue I'm quite sure Salem will have no problem closing the thread again.

Ghostwheel, that's a really excellent list of the possibilities. I hadn't considered that Dylan might have used the poker as a weapon for self defense. Or what if he used it as a tool, maybe to move rocks or something? Kids do like to build forts and such.

I really don't envision why police would be interested in poker if it was used as a tool to move rocks.
Presumably they are interested in it because they think it's related to a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx