Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the actual search warrant(link below)
The warrant specifically states they swabbed more than one, very specific areas of his flooring.. Interesting to now look at that info in knowing they recently searched the home and actually removed very specific areas of Mark Redwine's flooring.. I'd say there's a good chance that there is evidence found within areas of his home floor(be it DNA or other biological evidence found to be positive from the swabs taken)

Regarding the issue of the pipe and believing that they are NOT AT ALL related to anything to do with the washing machine, but rather possibly something related to a blopoke/fire poker..

The actual search warrant specifically states that they swabbed the pipe next to the washing machine.

Search Warrant:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

Thank you Smooth Operator. I knew about the searches ( as I have been following this case from the beginning as you have)- swabs of the floors-etc thanks for clarifying about the washing machine pipe-must have spaced that part out- no need to use caps @me > I didn't think I was saying anything quite as emphatic as having nothing to do with the washer. I mentioned- I was not convinced.

Thank you Smooth Operator. I knew about the searches ( as I have been following this case from the beginning as you have)- swabs of the floors-etc thanks for clarifying about the washing machine pipe-must have spaced that part out- no need to use caps @me > I didn't think I was saying anything quite as emphatic as having nothing to do with the washer. I mentioned- I was not convinced.

Hiya iSleuth:seeya:
I just wanted to tell ya my caps are not me shouting or being rude.. I always use caps in place of my not being able to BOLD from one of my tablets(I used to keep this disclaimer in my siggy).. You're by far not the only one who isn't convinced about what specific pipe that they're speaking of in the initial SW, and its why I emphasized the certain words..not being rude, and my apologies about the ALL CAPS and my not clarifying..:)

JMO but what person whose missing child turns up to be dead and LE is calling it a homicide tries to convince everyone there was no homicide? Baffles me.

JMO but what person whose missing child turns up to be dead and LE is calling it a homicide tries to convince everyone there was no homicide? Baffles me.

Yeah, that is crazy. As if a parent would rather their child was killed by animals or starved to death? At least with a murder, as horrible as that is, you might get some sense of justice at some point. Just going there (to that idea) by MR has always seemed way out there, even for him. JMO

And what parent of a dead child, shares the facts of the crime scene with the public, after LE has said they did not want them to be revealed because it is an ongoing case?

Ya know MissJ...IF THERE WERE NO OTHER CLUES, EVIDENCE, HISTORY or INTERVIEWS --what you wrote above is CORE. Well summed up!

LE clearly has means, motive and opportunity covered. Evidence linking Mark (or not) and case can move forward.

12 days since last search...:ufo:
\\
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means,_motive,_and_opportunity

I finally got to see the interview with dr. Phil. I am wondering if the crime was planned.
He definately did not want to polygraph. He looks extremely mad at the ex-wife.

Yeah, that is crazy. As if a parent would rather their child was killed by animals or starved to death? At least with a murder, as horrible as that is, you might get some sense of justice at some point. Just going there (to that idea) by MR has always seemed way out there, even for him. JMO

I think personality would heavily influence this. I personally would rather think that somebody I loved who disappeared and was found dead had just had bad luck and ran into a fatal sort of situation than think that there's another human being out there who had done such an evil thing. I also wouldn't want to think my loved one had to face betrayal (if they knew the killer) or possible pain and torture or all the other things murderers do to their victims. If it was just fate, I could let go and move on more easily.

Which is not to say that MR or anybody else shares those feelings. Just that I can see how he might feel that way.

Even if LE says it is homicide? Would you want a killer to get by with his crime?

Would you try to explain the alleged crime to fit something else?

Even if LE says it is homicide? Would you want a killer to get by with his crime?

I wouldn't want a killer to get away with a crime, but I don't automatically believe LE, either. And like I said, for me, there's the emotional push of not wanting to admit somebody, possibly somebody near me, would do a thing like that. Denial can be extremely potent.

I was thinking what you said and I thought about parents of a local case (to me) there was a 21 yr. old crashed a teen party. Although he was by all accounts a great guy (sober), he was drinking & drugging/out of control, been in a couple fights & told to get off the property. Nobody knew what happened to him after that but he was missing from the party. His body was found over a week later in nearby woods after numerous rumors in this small town. The coroner determine his death was due to hypothermia, tox later confirmed the rest. The parents still believe he was murdered.

The above is a 180 degree different to Mark's reaction & of course not everyone thinks or deals with everything the same way, but when LE declares your Son's death a "homicide" why would you back peddle & blame your Son that he wanted to contact his friends so bad he went up the mountain to get cell service? It would be natural IMO if he was raging for vengeance or justice. We all know the options Dylan had to contact people, when Mark was suppose to come home, etc. but he is blaming Dylan, basically in his "need to communicate" with his friends. :banghead:

ETA - So what does MR think happened to Dylan in his journey to talk to his friends?

Yea, I've seen a lot of cases where parents argue that what police deemed to be suicide or accident was in fact murder.

I wouldn't want a killer to get away with a crime, but I don't automatically believe LE, either. And like I said, for me, there's the emotional push of not wanting to admit somebody, possibly somebody near me, would do a thing like that. Denial can be extremely potent.

Just how near was that somebody?

I finally got to see the interview with dr. Phil. I am wondering if the crime was planned.
He definately did not want to polygraph. He looks extremely mad at the ex-wife.

When I saw the DrPhil tapes what stuck out for me was yes MR seemed mad at E. Very! seething But- also, I think He is still obsessed with her....JMOO I noticed when dr phil mentions how many years they were married he literally licks his lips. ( eww) tiny " micro expression reading but I also noticed he always refers to her as " his former wife" as if she is still his possession.

On Tricia's True crime radio show ( which I just listened to again) he really seems like he wanted much more focus on the story of him and his former wife's mediation- and was believing and hoping this would go on "forever " "that he will always be the focus" seemed energized even by his learning curve" and this was a human rights story fit for media...all over the world. The mediation not DR's disappearance. wait a sec

pretty eery

The only thing I can do now is hope police have enough evidence to make an arrest.

We all hope that. I have to believe this case is driving law enforcement as crazy as the rest of us. Seems like it was six weeks between bones/evidence being found and the recent search of MR's house. I am fervently hoping that six weeks form that search, give or take, we might hear from law enforcement again.

JMO but I think LE has evidence and have a case that they can present to the Grand Jury soon. No one like MR is smart enough to fool LE. JMO

I finally listened to MR on Tricia's show the other night. I was stunned. Stunned is the only word I can use to describe how I felt after listening to him.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member