Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping 2014 brings justice for Dylan.

:sweep:

Even I could have concluded my forensic examinations by now, from august search :( fear nothing useful was found. At least not useful without something more coming to light.

Poor Dylan needs to be under "Located", IMO. Certainly not a "hot case"

I wonder if it isn't still a hot case... Just IMO, this last search had a specific purpose and that purpose may well have been met. I am basing that on the comment Dan Bender made. "now we are working with multiple agencies..." (paraphrased)

Throughout the entire investigation. I never had the sense that Dan Bender was speaking to the public when he commented. To my mind, he was speaking directly to the perpetrator.

So I translate his comment after the last investigation to mean, "We've got what we need. Now we are working with the people who will build a case as quietly and solidly as the investigation we performed."

I have a strong sense that the case is almost ready to go. And the belief that LE will not hesitate the minute the get the directive to make an arrest.

Probably wishful thinking, but I feel this is a very "hot" case right now.

I wonder if it isn't still a hot case... Just IMO, this last search had a specific purpose and that purpose may well have been met. I am basing that on the comment Dan Bender made. "now we are working with multiple agencies..." (paraphrased)

Throughout the entire investigation. I never had the sense that Dan Bender was speaking to the public when he commented. To my mind, he was speaking directly to the perpetrator.

So I translate his comment after the last investigation to mean, "We've got what we need. Now we are working with the people who will build a case as quietly and solidly as the investigation we performed."

I have a strong sense that the case is almost ready to go. And the belief that LE will not hesitate the minute the get the directive to make an arrest.

Probably wishful thinking, but I feel this is a very "hot" case right now.

Maybe...I kind of meant a "hot case" here.

Isn't the Sheriff running for re election? I would imagine that local people might hold this case against him. JMO

Was hoping we'd have an update by now and maybe even an arrest. Poor Dylan.

Just because this is taking more time than I certainly thought required for discovery and arrest, doesn't mean it won't happen. Keep believing, and stay strong prayer warriors!

Thinking of Dylan today. Baseball will be starting soon........

This is just heartbreaking. So quiet on this investigation, if there is even one still going on...:frown:

Katydid, can we email the SO and see if the investigation is still active or open ?
It is horrible. After all of that and then when he finally was found, nothing happens...... :(

Katydid, can we email the SO and see if the investigation is still active or open ?
It is horrible. After all of that and then when he finally was found, nothing happens...... :(

i think i might know someone who would know. I will shoot an email and see if I can find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper